Totally off Topic...Care to share on your theory of time travel?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll share one of mine...So as I've watched and read many featured books and films, I notice something that in my opinion, based on evidence found in ancient text and hieroglyphs(drawings) we have succeeded in our time travel, or aliens have been here that look so similar to us we must share the same genetic coding.... The fact that these little statues were found dating back thousands of years ago of basically looking just like a human in an astronaut outfit, leads me to believe some time in the future we've succeeded or alien life has come here exploring or checking up on our species or whatever...and look so dang similar...
This has been an interest of mine and upon watching ancient aliens episode 2 via Netflix, I'm pleased some scientist agree. Really made my day. If you would like to add to this or just comment, that would be great, and would be taking my mind off of flashing for a bit..lol Thanks all! And remember this is more of just an opinion of mine or theory. Please note, yes I know this sounds crazy but wow you should see some of the stuff these people have found in studies and expeditions..thanks again for reading...

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Thread needs to be moved to Offtopic section then.

Now onto your topic, if time travel is real then the government is doing a great job keeping it out of the public's hands

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Let me know if you guys figure it out! I'm planning to hit a Doors concert, Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix just to name a few. Then I am going to make a large investment in Microsoft. Then on my way back to the present day, I will relive a few nights with some ex girlfriends ftw! :biggrin:

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah man... its strange enough but I don't think were there yet. However hard to grasp its possible if we can get light speed lol .. My thoughts are this.. strange things like pics and statues from thousands of years ago have been found and they strongly resemble us... so IN THEORY ( Lol) we've eventually years away from now, may have therefore possibly made this a reality... so, the government wouldn't hide what doesn't exist..lol but good reply..:)

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
And just to clarify.. I'm not saying its going on now in the present.. but think for a minute where we are now. Look what we've accomplished..in just a few decades..If we do not get hit by a meteor or the sun doesn't burn out any several thousands of years or less/ more I know we won't stop trying ...we have split an atom..my thoughts all joking aside are ,... it would be crazy to say it won't happen. There fore my theory. And then the statues and early drawings and strange text and or hieroglyphics.. ( big grin) lol

nk7z

Reaction score
Where are all the time travelers...

Think about it...

Htown315

Reaction score
Hey drummer!

I have seen the drawings you speak of and they do look way to detailed and modern to be coincidence. Not too mention things like pyramids, Mayans...etc. The amount of skill involved in some of these wonders with nothing available but hand tools blows my mind. As many of you know there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth so the odds that we are alone is basically impossible.Traveling through deep space on the other hand is pretty difficult since our closest celestial neighbor is 4 light years away. Good stuff!!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
All I gotta say is Star Trek Voyager and the Temporal Prime Directive.

sent from my rezound

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I time travel all the time, but I can only go forward one second at a time. And I'm good at it. I'm working on the other direction now. But I'm not having much success at it yet.:mad:

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey drummer!

I have seen the drawings you speak of and they do look way to detailed and modern to be coincidence. Not too mention things like pyramids, Mayans...etc. The amount of skill involved in some of these wonders with nothing available but hand tools blows my mind. As many of you know there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth so the odds that we are alone is basically impossible.Traveling through deep space on the other hand is pretty difficult since our closest celestial neighbor is 4 light years away. Good stuff!!

Yeah brother...Ancient Aliens has some good coverage as well on the topic...

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Okay...I saw this thread and wanted to chime in with my thoughts.

If time travel to the future were possible, that would mean "fate" does exist. That we are following a life path pre-determined by some higher power. That no matter what we do, even me typing this response, it has been scripted and we cannot change it. Whenever I think this, I think of the line from "The Matrix" when Neo is asked if he believes in fate. His response was "I don't like the idea of not being in control of my life." Or something to that effect. But, this could explain that if time travel to the past were possible, how the present is the way it is without erratically changing....that if we could go back in time, if we were to somehow alter what happened then, it could impact the way things are in the present.

Now, if "fate" does not exist and we truly are in control of things then consider these:
- If we could travel back in time, we could alter courses of events...which would be constantly, chaotically altering the present (exteme examples: a wastebasket may be under your desk one minute, then just gone the next....somebody could be walking down the street one minute, then suddenly vanish in thin air as if they were never conceived...)
- If we could travel to the future, then it would be a sort of "blank canvas". There would be nothing when we arrive there. Absolutely nothing. Because who would know what would happen in the future if the present is constantly changing?

Some weird food for thought. I think time travel would just upset the universe in general.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah brother...Ancient Aliens has some good coverage as well on the topic...

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos is a gentleman and a scholar