Top headphones/headphone brands

drazr11

Reaction score
Anyone have some good headphones or know of a good brand of headphones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
http://www.etymotic.com/

I have a pair from this company and they r freaking awesome. I consider myself a audiophile. Major isolation and noise cancellation, they r pricey but they make good headphones and they also make headsets for phones. The ear tips are made out of that surgical rubber that is really comp table, I love mine :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
drazr11

drazr11

Reaction score
Over the ear headphones. Not in the ear earphones

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Verro84

Reaction score
I have a nice pair of Bose but they're kind of pricy! Amazon has them for $129.99 thats the cheapest I've seen so far as i paid $179.99 but they're well worth it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
drazr11

drazr11

Reaction score
I don't find the in ear type to be as comfortable

Sent from my DROID RAZR

zacedward

Reaction score
Bose are way good also the beats by doe are way good I like the studio ones expensive though around 300$

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

zacedward

Reaction score
Dre not doe sorry fat thumbs

OP
drazr11

drazr11

Reaction score
Any type of headphones like the beats pros but cheaper?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

MooseOnRoids

Reaction score
Anyone have some good headphones or know of a good brand of headphones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

For xmas, i got Motorola's s305 behind neck stereo bluetooth headphone, with mic to also answer calls. Very happy with them, only complaint is that i cant laydown with them on, it pushes ear cups forward. Guess that would happen with most neck type. But I like this for travel, as they fold to a low profile. Was about $29.99 at amazon in december.

Venable

Reaction score
Bose are way good also the beats by doe are way good I like the studio ones expensive though around 300$

Beats headphones are awful. A pure marketing gimmick. Their acoustics are just dreadful.

Bose is similar in that the hype far exceeds the product quality, although they are higher quality than Beats by a long shot.

Go with Shure for in-ear, Sennheiser for over-ear. Audio-technica makes noise-cancelling headphones that are just as good as Bose QC at about 1/3 the price.

OP
drazr11

drazr11

Reaction score
I'm lookin for over ear headphones with good sound quality and style for under $250. Any specific types match tht it any brand tht make tht type?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Josebunbury

Reaction score
Beats headphones are awful. A pure marketing gimmick. Their acoustics are just dreadful.

Bose is similar in that the hype far exceeds the product quality, although they are higher quality than Beats by a long shot.

Go with Shure for in-ear, Sennheiser for over-ear. Audio-technica makes noise-cancelling headphones that are just as good as Bose QC at about 1/3 the price.

Thanks for the advice on the Ausio-Technica earbuds, will start shopping around for them, I was gonna go with t he Bose but since they are cheaper anf if their earbuds are as good as their michrophones we are in business..

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

+1 on the Senn's. The best! (I have a $30 pair and $100 pair and love them both)