1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headphone problem since ICS update.

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by Jallis71, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Jallis71

Jallis71 New Member

Anybody having problems wired headset ( Klipsch SA4 or Scosche IDR-653md) that have volume and track control plus mike to answer phone. I have the Scosche headphones and they worked fine until ICS. Now when the screen goes blank the button stops working. Volume still works, but the button doesn't. I confirmed my suspicions today by going to the Verizon store and trying my headphones on a Razr that came with ICS and same problem. Guess that's another bug in the system.
  2. Sydman

Sydman Rescue Squad Premium Member

Might just need the manufacturer the put out an update on the APP to work with ICS. Should not take too long, I think those headphones are pretty popular.
  3. Droideye

Droideye New Member

I emailed Klipsch at the end of July and they got back to me in about a week and gave me this: "We are aware of the issues with the ICS update to the Razr. This is something we are working on with Motorola and should resolve soon."

I replied to the same tech for an update at the end of August to which I have not received a response. I might try another email to the tech support team itself.
Search tags for this page
android 4.1 three button headset controls
android ics bug fix for headset
android ics headphone jack not working
craig cmp741e touchscreen issue
droid razr maxx headphone volume control earbuds
headphones not working after android update help
headphones wont work on new android update
ice cream sandwich headphones
ics headphone

ics headphone fix

motorola razr headphones jack not working after upgrading to