Headphone problem since ICS update.

Jallis71

Reaction score
Anybody having problems wired headset ( Klipsch SA4 or Scosche IDR-653md) that have volume and track control plus mike to answer phone. I have the Scosche headphones and they worked fine until ICS. Now when the screen goes blank the button stops working. Volume still works, but the button doesn't. I confirmed my suspicions today by going to the Verizon store and trying my headphones on a Razr that came with ICS and same problem. Guess that's another bug in the system.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Anybody having problems wired headset ( Klipsch SA4 or Scosche IDR-653md) that have volume and track control plus mike to answer phone. I have the Scosche headphones and they worked fine until ICS. Now when the screen goes blank the button stops working. Volume still works, but the button doesn't. I confirmed my suspicions today by going to the Verizon store and trying my headphones on a Razr that came with ICS and same problem. Guess that's another bug in the system.

Might just need the manufacturer the put out an update on the APP to work with ICS. Should not take too long, I think those headphones are pretty popular.

Droideye

Reaction score
I emailed Klipsch at the end of July and they got back to me in about a week and gave me this: "We are aware of the issues with the ICS update to the Razr. This is something we are working on with Motorola and should resolve soon."

I replied to the same tech for an update at the end of August to which I have not received a response. I might try another email to the tech support team itself.