1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headphone Recommendation for Razr M

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by carbonmotion, Aug 19, 2013.

1. carbonmotion

carbonmotion New Member

I have a Razr M and I'd like a nice pair of headphones that go with it. However, alot of nice headphones' talk control button will not work with the Razr M. Do you guys know if a particular nice model/brand will work with this phone without an adaptor? (I hate adaptors)
  2. Alcapwn89

Alcapwn89 New Member

You left out a few important details. What's your budget? Do you prefer a certain type of headphone (earbud vs. those ear "clip" types?) etc.
  3. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

4. ezas

ezas Fascinate Rescue Squad

For in-ear you can't go wrong with Vsonic. Just pick your price point. These are pure music, no mics or anything like that. They in general are considered serious bang for the buck. They are discussed at length at head-fi which is THE site for anything headphone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

droid razor head phones to work apps

razr m control from headphones