1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Titanium Backup fails to restore

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by destrekor, Mar 13, 2010.

1. destrekor

destrekor New Member

So I ran a batch backup operation when running the Android 2.0.1 version of Bugless Beast 1.x, so I could get my apps with the specific app data restored when I moved to Simply Stunning 2.0.2 (Android 2.1). Performed a complete wipe and SS is running great.
    Except... Titanium Backup is refusing to install my data. I get a parsing error for every single app I try to restore.

Any ideas?
  2. th9203

th9203 New Member

One thought - email the author(s) with the question or post the question on their web site. BTW - this is what he states on the Market Posting for TB. Joels email is joel.bourquard@gmail.com. :)

On the other hand I just Goggled their web site on my laptop and Norton identified over 6,000 different threats :icon_evil: running loose there. "multimania.fr" may not be a great place to look around with your PC. My Droid is happy as a clam there but I am not going to visit.
Search tags for this page
cancel titanium backup operation
data restore failed titanium backup

joel.bourquard@gmail.com

kenapa faild to import titanium backup
parse error titanium backup
parsing error titanium backup
titanium backup app restore failed
titanium backup failed to import backup
titanium backup failed to import the backup
titanium backup fails to restore
titanium backup import fails