Time to Give Thanks -

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:blush: I spent some time on the ipad forum today - just surfing - and wanted to say how much it felt like home - even though it is a completely different device/manufacturer/product - I think the Big Droids/Admins and all the work that they have done with D/F and all of the Forums that are affiliated with us is a great accomplishment and probably doesn't get the recognition that it should.

So to the Motorola Droid Forums and all of our Sister Forums - Thanks for Everything

» HTC Incredible Forum
» Nexus One Forum - Google Phone Forum
» Sprint Android Forum
» AT&T Android Forum - Covering the Samsung Captivate, HTC Aria, Motorola Backflip, Dell Streak
» T-Mobile Android Forum
» Android Tablet Forum
» AndroidOnly.net - Android News and Community
» Google TV Forums
» iPad Forum
» Talk iPhone - iPhone News Blog and Forums
» iPhone 4 Forum
» Windows Phone 7 Forum

...and to all of the Members and Staff on all of our Forums - the Best to you and all of yours on this upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday :wink:

Canadroid

Reaction score
...and to all of the Members and Staff on all of our Forums - the Best to you and all of yours on this upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday :wink:

I'll second that.

Thanks for all the hard work to those folks--take a few days off this week, no one getting burned out before turkey day!!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Agreed!! Thank you all for all that you do!!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

dcook12

Reaction score

I'll second that.

Thanks for all the hard work to those folks--take a few days off this week, no one getting burned out before turkey day!!!

I'll 3rd that....Gotta give thanks to all of the people here and the help from the time you have your first question. Thankful for this forum and all the people who put so much time into helping others!! Have a safe and happy holiday:)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
It has been fun for me! The community is very friendly and helpful. I am thankful to be part of DF and iPad!

Mike

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:bump: for those who missed it yesterday :D

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Indeed, much thanks to all involved. It's great to be part of a community of truly helpful people. Everyone keeps it civil (for the most part, ha). It's nice knowing no matter how bad we mess our phones up, most likely someone knows how to fix it and not only that but you generally have to wait all of a minute for someone to respond to a thread. Free and quick service, doesn't get too much better than that. On the downside, I used to be a "jock" but my phone has turned me into a complete tech nerd, haha. Seriously though, thank you to everyone involved making this place enjoyable and helpful.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)