thunderbolt or fascinate?

n660623x

Reaction score
Huge dilemma guys....I used my upgrade w verizon to move to the thunderbolt about 5 days ago. I previousl had a fascinate. Just today verizon announced the release of 2.2 for the fascinate. I do love the thunderbolt, however I am now wondering if I should use my 14 day return policy and return the tb and stay with my fascinate, since it will now run better on 2.2. What are your opinions guys?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Personally, I prefer a physical keyboard. But if I didn't, I wouldnt even consider the fascinate over the thunderbolt. To this day id even choose and OG over the fascinate. Go with the thunderbolt.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Personally, I'd say stick with the Thunderbolt.

Since you've to have used both, just choose based on which one works better for you.

badmeat

Reaction score
Return the thunderbolt, use the fascinate until the Samsung Droid Charge comes out in a couple weeks. You obviously like Samsung over HTC if you're debating on going back...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Why would you even consider a Fascinate after having a thunderbolt? Unless you really liked the thinness.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
Return the thunderbolt, use the fascinate until the Samsung Droid Charge comes out in a couple weeks. You obviously like Samsung over HTC if you're debating on going back...

Its not necessarily a matter of preferring Samsung over htc for me...actually I know that htc is MUCH faster at pushing out updates for their products, its more the matter of not being sure I really wante to use my upgrade yet when dual core phones will be out later this year. I definitely feel the construction of the tb overall is way better than the fascinate, but with froyo on the fascinate now I could return the tb and wait until the dual cores come out. so thats why its a tossup for me.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I like the Thunderbolt and am not concerned about dual core at this point. Maybe in a year or so... but this is a choice you will have to make. Your Fascinate with 2.2 isn't going to be that much different. Which do you like better?

But if you are just not sure with the T-Bolt you can return it and could always come back at another point if you want....

chicana.angelgirl

Reaction score
When you face choices, just toss a coin in the air, not because it settles the question, but while the coin is in the air you will know what your heart is hoping.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
When you face choices, just toss a coin in the air, not because it settles the question, but while the coin is in the air you will know what your heart is hoping.

That's pretty awesome lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I gots a good idea :) keep the tb and the fascinate then send me the tb and use your fascinate :) good plan lmao