fascinate vs thunderbolt

n660623x

Reaction score
Huge dilemma guys....I used my upgrade w verizon to move to the thunderbolt about 5 days ago. I previousl had a fascinate. Just today verizon announced the release of 2.2 for the fascinate. I do love the thunderbolt, however I am now wondering if I should use my 14 day return policy and return the tb and stay with my fascinate, since it will now run better on 2.2. What are your opinions guys?

Reaction score
If you like the thunderbolt then stick with it. If you think you can hold out for a few more months on your fascinate with froyo (which is probably going to get gingerbread eventually), then go ahead and pay the 30 dollar restocking fee and return the thunderbolt.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Huge dilemma guys....I used my upgrade w verizon to move to the thunderbolt about 5 days ago. I previousl had a fascinate. Just today verizon announced the release of 2.2 for the fascinate. I do love the thunderbolt, however I am now wondering if I should use my 14 day return policy and return the tb and stay with my fascinate, since it will now run better on 2.2. What are your opinions guys?
You should just sell me your ThunderBolt so I can start devving on it...lol Just a thought

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
This thread will no doubt be closed if it turns into a buy/sell thread. Just throwing it out there...

Edit: And why would you create two seperate threads on the exact same question word for word?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Personally, id love to see a classifieds section added to droidforums, but I also understand the liability that comes along with it

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
You should just sell me your ThunderBolt so I can start devving on it...lol Just a thought
I only did 2 with the same words because I figured that some people who follow one forum may not follow the other and I wanted viewpoints from both sides.