thunderbolt doesn't seem to like any ROMS???

upjeeper

Reaction score
in the last few days i've run liquid, bamf, and lightning roms.
i've done full wipes / installs and it seems every rom crashes on this thing. it sat in a box for a few months while i had my razr maxx, but when the (completely stock) razr gps went out I fired the thunderbolt back up.

any suggestions please?
thanks!

RoWilJr

Reaction score
What exactly doesn't work?

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt using Tapatalk 2

OP
U

upjeeper

Reaction score
I tried lightning 5.01, liquid (forget which version), and bamf 1.0.10. I installed to the memory card from my laptop, wiped and installed

various system components would crash or be horribly slow. for example i received a phone call and the phone wouldn't wake up so i could answer it. or when i'd tried to go into handcent sms (text program) it would just crash. this was pretty consistent between the first three roms I tried (lightning5.01, liquid and bamf 1.0.10)
i was able to limp along enough to get ROM manager installed, then go to bamf cubed 1.0.08 which seems to work great.

geoff5093

Reaction score
What did you wipe? Did you wipe cache, data, and system? Try running an AOSP ROM like ThunderShed or JELLYBLUR and see if that works better.

OP
U

upjeeper

Reaction score
i did varying degrees of wipes when i tried it. to be honest I don't recall when i wiped what but i thought i wiped it all.

think i'm going to try to go back to the most recent bamf with doing all the wipes.
maybe that's what i did wrong, will try to be more certain next time