[ROM][4.2.2011] Das BAMF 1.3.2

kazuma

Reaction score
So...... Awesome Rom! Manually rooted about a week ago threw adb. Went smooth, no hicups, first Rom I flashed was 1.3. Played with that for a while. Then flashed 1.3.2 directly over. Then into Rom manager for the honeycomb theme. Open up root explorer and changed my boot logo to a custom one, reboot... Perfect! Everything perfect, well almost.... Wanted to change a few things threw root explorer, what's wrong with this picture....(first attached pic.. some reason, I get a wrong file extension warning trying to upload full pic) seems my graphic has skewed off.... And it here and there threw out my apps. Not major just annoying.

Earlier today it took two restarts and a battery pull to restore 3g... No 4G in my area yet. Does this intermittently... Again not major just annoying. Then a random SD card unmount...? Restarted to a no SD card warning..... Battery pull, pull card out wait 2 min, put back in, and restarts just fine..... Cards back.... Ok.... Weird.

Also got a slight intermittent lag.

Good battery life. Good speed. Great graphics.

So none of these problems existed after my very first flash.... just some kinks I'm hoping to work out.

Suggestions comments or fixes?

HTC Thunderbolt
Das BAMF 1.3.2
Honeycomb Theme

BennyJr

Reaction score
Haven't had those problems. And sometimes 3g will go out for a lil. It's just the network I've noticed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I really liked the battery icon from 1.2 but I'd rather keep 1.3.2 is there any way to get that on the new rom?

http://www.akademinesleidyklos.lt/uot.php?q=kitchen

You can in essence make your own theme with that site. You'll have to grab the framework-res.apk from the ROM (its under /system/framework) then upload it via "File Upload" on the site. From there you can alter icons, notification bar, and other things.

thanks for the info

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I really liked the battery icon from 1.2 but I'd rather keep 1.3.2 is there any way to get that on the new rom?

You can in essence make your own theme with that site. You'll have to grab the framework-res.apk from the ROM (its under /system/framework) then upload it via "File Upload" on the site. From there you can alter icons, notification bar, and other things.

can you please make a theme for Das BAMF with a battery icon that looks similar to the one a few post up? please i have a really bad past with UOT.

It was really easy to use the UTO kitchen, I attacked the zip I made with that battery. I just flashed it and while the custom boot animation didn't work (why?) the battery worked just fine. dancedroid

Why did the boot animation stay the default TB and not the one that was set from UOT kitchen? I put it in the sense directory, should have gone in the froyo directory?

Last edited:

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Hey also would the das BAMF kernel affect my 4G/3G/data connection, because since i've flashed it this morning i've lost data like 4 times?

chipmunk

Reaction score

can you please make a theme for Das BAMF with a battery icon that looks similar to the one a few post up? please i have a really bad past with UOT.

It was really easy to use the UTO kitchen, I attacked the zip I made with that battery. I just flashed it and while the custom boot animation didn't work (why?) the battery worked just fine. dancedroid

Why did the boot animation stay the default TB and not the one that was set from UOT kitchen? I put it in the sense directory, should have gone in the froyo directory?

is this themed or non themed? and thanks lots!!!!

kazuma

Reaction score
Haven't had those problems. And sometimes 3g will go out for a lil. It's just the network I've noticed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'm used too and aware of the shoddy 3g network problems. This was a little different

HTC Thunderbolt
Das BAMF 1.3.2
Honeycomb Theme

Edit: we could go on endlessly about connections. I should have clarified better, my fault. No my 3g icon literally disappeared.

Last edited:

kazuma

Reaction score
Hey also would the das BAMF kernel affect my 4G/3G/data connection, because since i've flashed it this morning i've lost data like 4 times?

Kernels nothing to do with your 3g or 4 g connection

HTC Thunderbolt
Das BAMF 1.3.2
Honeycomb Theme

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I went back to the 1.2Ghz Rom instead of the 1.4Ghz rom (without overclocking). I didn't seem to get as great battery life with the 1.4ghz (not overclocked so it was 1Ghz) that I did with the 1.2Ghz. Going to test my theory tomorrow.

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I went back to the 1.2Ghz Rom instead of the 1.4Ghz rom (without overclocking). I didn't seem to get as great battery life with the 1.4ghz (not overclocked so it was 1Ghz) that I did with the 1.2Ghz. Going to test my theory tomorrow.

1.4 kernel was overvolted using more battery and creating more heat. 1.2 is undervolted.

I'm running 1.2. Always will probably.

Sidenote: Big have you checked the thunderbolt hacks section lately? ;P

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Divinerite

Reaction score
Little Help

Ok, since I can actually post here without having to have a minimum of 10 posts over on XDA (I don't post, I read) I will ask my question here.

I'm at a loss as to what's going on with my phone. Rooting it went great, installed Thunder and Lightning ROM first. Then a few hours later it started to randomly reboot. Came to BaMF because it's most streamlined.

Rebooted in recovery, wiped data 2x, installed BaMF 1.3.2. Nothing else but this ROM. Same things keeps happening again. Random reboots.

Any help?