[ROM][4.2.2011] Das BAMF 1.3.2

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
My bad, I meant to say I didn't have it (I have the unthemed 1.3.2) - I want the themed 1.3.2 but I'm not willing to wipe to get it. I'd love to see a screenshot too. :)

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Since I can't post on XDA.... anyone know if there are any problems with removing Titanium Backup? I noticed that when I deleted it, I got a window that said Force Close when removing some other .APKs because it couldn't find Titanium, but I only got it once. Hoping that's the only force close I get... lol.

Edit - just removing Titanium Backup with Root Explorer and restarting fixed all problems. I didn't restart, and that was my problem.

Last edited:

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I liked the themed version on 1.2 when I got it but I'm not willing to wipe and re-do everything now that I'm on 1.3.2.
you got a screenshot?

1.3.2 te
wkfss9.jpg

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
In regards to the 1.3.2 kernel update 3a -- it is said that it boots at 1Ghz, but we need to use Set CPU to overclock. How to do this without disturbing the current underclocking when screen off behavior is set? Just set the main first screen to overclock OnDemand with no profiles right?

BennyJr

Reaction score
overclock it but set the governor to smartest.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Many thanks for the information. I can't believe how fast this is, it's sick. I thought it couldn't get any faster with the 1.2Ghz kernel, now with the 1.4Ghz things just fly like crazy.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
With the 1.4Ghz kernel. I'm averaging 1800-2280 on Quadrant. I uninstalled setcpu and re-ran the quadrant scores and got the same, so it didn't go back to 1Ghz after uninstalling setcpu? Or Quadrant auto clocks to highest frequency. I think for battery life I'll run the 1.4Ghz Kernel without SetCPU (should clock to 1Ghz) with all the "goodies" included.

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I really liked the battery icon from 1.2 but I'd rather keep 1.3.2 is there any way to get that on the new rom?

OP
Demolition Man
Reaction score
I really liked the battery icon from 1.2 but I'd rather keep 1.3.2 is there any way to get that on the new rom?

http://www.akademinesleidyklos.lt/uot.php?q=kitchen

You can in essence make your own theme with that site. You'll have to grab the framework-res.apk from the ROM (its under /system/framework) then upload it via "File Upload" on the site. From there you can alter icons, notification bar, and other things.

chipmunk

Reaction score

http://www.akademinesleidyklos.lt/uot.php?q=kitchen

You can in essence make your own theme with that site. You'll have to grab the framework-res.apk from the ROM (its under /system/framework) then upload it via "File Upload" on the site. From there you can alter icons, notification bar, and other things.

can you please make a theme for Das BAMF with a battery icon that looks similar to the one a few post up? please i have a really bad past with UOT.

chipmunk

Reaction score
can you please make a theme for Das BAMF with a battery icon that looks similar to the one a few post up? please i have a really bad past with UOT.

Which version of 1.3.2 are you on - themed or non themed?

im actually downloading the themed version, and if it already has the battery then i am very sorry, this is going to my first time trying the rom.