This or the Galaxy S3

wcjeep

Reaction score
I've used friends phones with the RAZR Maxx. The Razr Maxx battery is better than the S3. Everything else is better on the S3. S3 is also scheduled for JellyBean. Camera is very fast. I'm done being disappointed with Motorola.

usmc111111

Reaction score
drew96dawg said:
The maxx is clocked at 1.2ghz not 1. The bionic is clocked at 1

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I put a 64gb in my maxx no problems

kevins686

Reaction score
Honest opinions please, just which is the best overall phone. Battery and camera are the two biggest factors for me.

I can't tell you anything about the S3, since I've never handled one. But in the two months I've had the Maxx, it's proven itself to be the best smartphone I've had, by far. The camera isn't quite as nice as the one on the Thunderbolt my Maxx replaced, but it's more than adequate. I have a few grand worth of dSLR cameras and lenses that I use regularly, so a smartphone camera is something I don't use so much. Obviously your needs differ, so I'd say go to the Verizon store and snap a few pics on the display; that'll tell you if the camera is sufficient for you.

As for battery life, this is the first smartphone I've owned where I absolutely do not have to plan my day around keeping my phone near a charger. I have't bothered to test it to see exactly how long it would last before I absolutely had to plug it in, but I'm sure I could get a a good two days out of it.

I literally do not worry about my battery anymore, which, as anyone who's owned a Thunderbolt can tell you, is a beautiful thing.