if the DNA had a removable battery, I'd sell my s3 to get it. would you?

jwilly216

Reaction score
The DNA could've been the best phone in the world right now if they would've made the batter removable but I'd never trade my s3 for a phone that can't swap batteries out.
IF the DNA DID have a removable battery, would you like it enough to sell your s3? Honestly I'm still not sure that I would because Samsung is ahead of the pack with multi window and such.

Caesars

Reaction score
Dna pro imo

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

WestOkid

Reaction score
Still S3 all the way. 16 gig only 11 available with no expansion.
With unlimited data a thing of the past, where am I supposed to put music, pics, and video?

Tapped from my SCH - I535 using VZW stock Jelly Bean

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
With unlimited data a thing of the past, where am I supposed to put music, pics, and video?

This. No removable battery is bad enough, but even if it had one, I couldn't deal with the limited amount of internal storage and no expandable memory. The DNA would need to have either a 64GB model available or a microSD card slot for me to consider it.

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
WestOkid said:

Wow good point. I definitely would keep my s3. Thanks for printing that out

Caesars

Reaction score
The DNA looked awesome to me, the storage wouldn't be that big of a deal to me....However that battery doesnt seem like it would do the trick, have people been having battery issues?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
jwilly216

jwilly216

Reaction score
I just don't understand why they would do that to a phone that could've been so perfect. Nowadays people use a lot of space and they consume a lot of power

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I'd stick with the DNA

Lol...with all due respect...do you own a GS3?

And I'd have to agree with b. I like the design, but that's pretty much it.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The DNA could've been the best phone in the world right now if they would've made the batter removable but I'd never trade my s3 for a phone that can't swap batteries out.
IF the DNA DID have a removable battery, would you like it enough to sell your s3? Honestly I'm still not sure that I would because Samsung is ahead of the pack with multi window and such.
Ill stick with PBlue,4.8SAHDScreen,2GB,and 1.5SD.Ill drop the S3 when the SGalaxy2 hits the streez and of course GSM this time around.DancingNexus

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of dropping the S3 for the N4,but I see I might not get one until Feb,March.By that time,Ill know more about KLP.Ill take waiting for KLP for 1,000 Alex:D

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
k1ngr4t said:
Lol...with all due respect...do you own a GS3?

And I'd have to agree with b. I like the design, but that's pretty much it.

Both my siblings have one. I agree its a great device but, they barely get signal in places I have 4g... And I fiddled with the DNA in a store for about 15 minutes. So ya I've seen and handled both.