This is annoying...

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
My phone is set to vibrate; which means that when you text, the keys make a jolting sound; that is what I've been used to since first getting this phone. Now all of a sudden, as I type a text message, the jolting stops and acts as if the phone is on silent mode. The phone doesn't even vibrate when an in-coming call comes in. So, what should I do?

Caesars

Reaction score
Try checking your keyboard settings, an option to adjust this may be available.

Are you using stock keyboard?

Return of the Android

OP
FoneHome

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
Try checking your keyboard settings, an option to adjust this may be available.

Are you using stock keyboard?

Return of the Android

I checked the keyboard setting and there was a checkmark next to where it said: Vibrate on touch. Yet, it never happened. So, I'm guessing I should just reboot the phone yet again.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
the setting is as follows, main screen>system settings>language & input>motorola input(whether its checked or not)settings(the little gear)>advanced settings>keypress vibration duration setting and adjust to your liking.

OP
FoneHome

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
Will do. And just curious; if it DOESN'T work, is there a possibility that my phone may be infected in which case I will need a new one?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This is a common issue on some g1 razrs and maxxs... nothing you can do other than reboot, or call vzw and get a replacement on the way. ..sorry I couldn't help you fix it... :D

OP
FoneHome

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
This is a common issue on some g1 razrs and maxxs... nothing you can do other than reboot, or call vzw and get a replacement on the way. ..sorry I couldn't help you fix it... :D

No problem! Thanks for the help!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums