This board is dead.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Also, my mother in law just got that iPhone5S and lemme tell you when I say it ran like BUTTER I mean, like BUTTER, and she a ton of apps already on there!

I think thats my problem... I love how the iPhone is smooth, drama free, but hate the battery and limitations with certain features, and I love the Android due to the battery size and capability of customizing (which according to some on here is my problem, they are eating too much memory up).

Pretty much sucks that I have both iOS and Android under one roof. (Wife has iPhone5 and iPad2, I have this phone and an iPad2, mother in law DOES not live here lol)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
???? The Moto X contact free is like 600 bucks! The average for this phone on eBay is $150 give or take $20.

Spend $550 to get another Motorola Android device? I already spent $150 to get this w/contract.

Uhmm the Moto x is 379 off contract for the moto maker and 399 I believe for the developer edition which price is on par with the nexus 5. So you could probably sell your hd for about $200-$300 with accessories .

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also, my mother in law just got that iPhone5S and lemme tell you when I say it ran like BUTTER I mean, like BUTTER, and she a ton of apps already on there!

I think thats my problem... I love how the iPhone is smooth, drama free, but hate the battery and limitations with certain features, and I love the Android due to the battery size and capability of customizing (which according to some on here is my problem, they are eating too much memory up).

Pretty much sucks that I have both iOS and Android under one roof.

The moto x runs as smooth as the iphone. Even iphone users admit to that where the iphone mops the floor with it is the camera but hey it is not like the razr hd camera is any better than the moto x so you are not losing anything making the switch in fact you gain performance.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I see this:

Replacement (Phone only)
$699.99

Verizon.

Can you send me a link to that price?

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Wow, thanks! I might actually do this. TY!

I have an eBay account, Ill put it up, see what I can get, go from there! THNX again!

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
What should I say? Phone acts like it belongs in a wheel chair. If you havent used it in about an hour or so, and need to make a phone call or text, its like its waking up from hibernation, its so slow its enraging. LOL, even you got a different phone, and I am still trying to piece together how you stumbled upon my comment in this forum if you "decided to leave" and have a totally different phone?

And what questions? "Why is my phone slow" "Why is my phone doing this and that by itself" "Why is my phone a POS"?

What, you want me to sound like a para diddle?

i got a new phone because i get one at least once a year. my rmhd still performs stellar and is the second best phone i have evere had (and i have had a lot), only eclipsed by the G2 i have now.
you put yourself in this position by not getting a warranty replacement months ago when we suggested it numerous times. now you just have to suck it up and deal with it or get a new phone and move on. either way, there is no doubt your negativity drove more than a few people from posting here.

dont believe me? take a look at other forums such as XDA, there are a dozen or 2 new post in the rmhd forum every day and no complaining.
i dont think thats a coincidence, its obvious, an up beat forum leads to happy users which leads to more posting. its not rocket science.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2

I have an eBay account, Ill put it up, see what I can get, go from there! THNX again!

Might want to look at selling on swappa. Cheaper to sell and that is all people go there looking for.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Good luck I am sure you will like the x. One of the mods bought a Motorola x and ended up selling his note 3 as he preferred it over it. I personally like the feel. It has a nice sized screen in a small form factor. And the ability to customize just adds to the device. Plus Motorola (as of now) seems to have their act together as they are providing timely updates. The moto x was updated 5 days after the nexus 5 and before the nexus 7 and Google play edition phones. Of course we have to see of the trend continues under the leadership of Lenovo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

PowrDroid

Reaction score
Ok, this video explains exactly what I mean about my lag, there is no doubt you will see it here

No doubt you will now see my frustration, and if your phone runs as smooth as the one being compared, I wanna see a video of it!

Here ya go. This is back when I still used the circles widgets.

[video=youtube;qeezWEtqgsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeezWEtqgsI[/video]

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Here ya go. This is back when I still used the circles widgets.

My phone does that too. All your doing is going back and forth from screen to screen. Show me a video of you actually USING the phone, ex. Gmail, compose a message, send, then go to the Phone function and make a call, then go on the net, etc...

All you did was unlock the phone, and slide around, thats not the lag I mean, I am talking about the, ah forget it...