This board is dead.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Dead Board = good phone
;)

I tried to liven it up with my POST A PIC thread. Yea... not sure why there's never been much action in here. Maybe the HD line didn't sell all that well...

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Was cool while it lasted I guess. And no news on KitKat still, oh well.

SJBBF

Reaction score
I'm hoping the recent acquisition does not delay kitkat. Not that my RZHD is not working good now, but to get a more optimal OS that further improves performance... at least for the last yr of my contract.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
What did everyone get a new phone? If so I'm jealous.

i got a G2, but left because i got tired of reading your unrelenting negativity. no one wants to frequent a place where a lot of questions get answered by you with some negative comment.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
i got a G2, but left because i got tired of reading your unrelenting negativity. no one wants to frequent a place where a lot of questions get answered by you with some negative comment.

What should I say? Phone acts like it belongs in a wheel chair. If you havent used it in about an hour or so, and need to make a phone call or text, its like its waking up from hibernation, its so slow its enraging. LOL, even you got a different phone, and I am still trying to piece together how you stumbled upon my comment in this forum if you "decided to leave" and have a totally different phone?

And what questions? "Why is my phone slow" "Why is my phone doing this and that by itself" "Why is my phone a POS"?

What, you want me to sound like a para diddle?

mrantisocialguy

Reaction score
RMHD in wheelchair?

Maybe it has to do with the crap you have put on it. My RMHD works fast even after spending the whole night on the table. (not being charged either) BUT I don't put every crapplication I can find on it either. That's just my phone and as always your mileage may vary!

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Maybe it has to do with the crap you have put on it. My RMHD works fast even after spending the whole night on the table. (not being charged either) BUT I don't put every crapplication I can find on it either. That's just my phone and as always your mileage may vary!

So dont put any apps on it? Crap like this aggravates me, this phone is SLOW compared to others, I know others that are stuck with this crap for another year, you dont know "fast" till you seen it and if you think this is "fast" than good for you, but when I want to dial a number, and I hit the number, I want an IMMEDIATE response, not some craptastic lag and then it goes.

I will just delete all my apps (all 8 that I downloaded like Yahoo), take out the SD card, and run it completely stock.

Thanks for the advice!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Let's keep it civil guys. We have to remember the age of the phone in relevance to how fast tech advances.

Opinions on both sides are valid, but they are just opinions.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Ok, this video explains exactly what I mean about my lag, there is no doubt you will see it here

[video=youtube;0acT2-xLdHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0acT2-xLdHc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0acT2-xLdHc[/video]

No doubt you will now see my frustration, and if your phone runs as smooth as the one being compared, I wanna see a video of it!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
May I make a suggestion?

You are obviously having issues with your device maybe buy a motox and sell your current phone on ebay to make up the difference. The moto x has less bloat on it and is more true to google . Only complaint about it is the camera.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
May I make a suggestion?

You are obviously having issues with your device maybe buy a motox and sell your current phone on ebay to make up the difference. The moto x has less bloat on it and is more true to google . Only complaint about it is the camera.

???? The Moto X contact free is like 600 bucks! The average for this phone on eBay is $150 give or take $20.

Spend $550 to get another Motorola Android device? I already spent $150 to get this w/contract.