This board is dead.

PowrDroid

Reaction score
Here ya go. This is back when I still used the circles widgets.

My phone does that too. All your doing is going back and forth from screen to screen. Show me a video of you actually USING the phone, ex. Gmail, compose a message, send, then go to the Phone function and make a call, then go on the net, etc...

All you did was unlock the phone, and slide around, thats not the lag I mean, I am talking about the, ah forget it...

My phone does not have lag. All of those functions work very well.

Amagine

Reaction score
My phone has been going quite well. I knew Kit Kat was never coming to it, so I went ahead, installed CM 11 nightly, never looked back.

cheers!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yep, he pretty much killed the board with his incessant complaining.

I actually have to agree somewhat. Anytime someone comes here for help, Jimmy jumps in: "Get used to it, your phone sucks..."
Yea. That's helpful.
;)

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
ROTFLOL, yeah, I actually ENJOY berating this phone. Im a sadist, I guess I get a kick out of it when someone finally realizes they have a semi-brick for a phone.

On another note, where is 4.4?

I would like to see this phone in the ring with the Samsung GS5!!!

This phone would go down in blood the first 10 seconds of the first round.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Dude...
Did you know that our phones have already been replaced with a newer model? That already got Kitt Katt...

Set Your Location

Just curious. Do you think any 2 YEAR OLD PHONE is going to compete with any phone out today?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
On another note, where is 4.4?

I am not bashing, just trying to understand the need for 4.4. What is it that Kit Kat 4.4 is going to do to make your phone better? From what I have been reading, Kit Kat is not a great OS, not better than Jelly Bean. From what you have posted on this forum, all the issues you have had with your phone I don't think you are going to be happy with 4.4. It might get worse.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am not bashing, just trying to understand the need for 4.4. What is it that Kit Kat 4.4 is going to do to make your phone better? From what I have been reading, Kit Kat is not a great OS, not better than Jelly Bean. From what you have posted on this forum, all the issues you have had with your phone I don't think you are going to be happy with 4.4. It might get worse.

Kit kat is a better os (basing this on my opinions and use of it every day) it is more optimized and you can see the difference. It was like when we went from ICS to jb and we first experienced project butter. Speed wise it is about the same the magic is in it using less resources. With that said the op was given many options to improve his situation. At this point further comments is just feeding the argument; let the horse die.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
*Snap*
I think I may have finally snapped.

Dear Jimmy;

The Droid RAZR HD is a fantastic phone.
I made a video for you when my phone was stock but never posted it because it just shows way to much personal information then I was willing to share.
My phone ran great stock and runs better then a GS4 now that I am rooted. No, even rooted it WILL NOT compete with the SG5, a newer by almost 2 years, phone.
You cannot be this clueless.
We have told you time and again that there is some type of hardware issue with your phone if it is as bad as you claim.
You do nothing.
It took me more then a month to convince you to try a new launcher because you felt "well I shouldn't have to change things to get it to run better"... yea. That's a great attitude: for an iPhone user.
Have you tried any other launchers? Atom is even better then Nova.
Reviews from Amazon for the XT925 (same phone, slightly different hardware as it is an International phone).

"Great picture, big battery (i can use like for 2-3 hours gps and at night it's still 40% charged), so-so camera. In general: 4 of 5."
"
This moto superphone is fast, the display is so detail and beautiful and big enough for easy web browsing. The battery life is so good, I think it is the best in all 4.7" android."
"
The Razr HD is a superb phone. It is quick to process actions, has a great storage capacity, and the battery life is phenomenal. I would recommend this device to any one who desires a smartphone."
"
This phone Has amazing battery life. Very durable. Its very fast . This phone exceeded my expectations. Money well spent."
"Cheaper than iPhone or galaxy, but this phone looks great and get the job done. Much more design than the popular ones but since engineering point of view is better designed and manufactured, very good materials, fast and easy to use, I'm very happy with this phone"
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"I could go on and on! This is by far the best phone I have ever used including many Samsungs, iphone, droid x, droid, htc, etc. Very thin and light for the size but still one of the most durable phones made by any manufacturer. Gorilla glass holds up great, kevlar backing is super strong and it's water "proof" as well. I don't even use a case with this phone it's so tough. Samsung(body) and Apple (screen) products generally fall apart with any abuse. Good camera, fast, big bright HD screen and good battery life make this a winner"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Well that's odd. How can that possible be?[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]12 Reviews and the 2 star reviews complains because the box is was delivered in was damaged but still says "I am satisfied".
[/FONT]
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola Razr HD XT925 Unlocked International GSM Version

I don't understand you. It's like you WANT to be miserable with your phone.
Well how's that working out for you??

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Pere my boy relax! :)

Even you said you expect 2 updates with every phone you get.

What happened to that?

Hey look, I just know what to expect the next time around thats all. This phone will serve as a bench mark for expectations, not comparisons, I just know what to look for now, like a phone that can multitask without lagging out.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
And why the 2 exact posts? I noticed this website getting laggy like the phone too.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Even you said you expect 2 updates with every phone you get.

What happened to that.....

this phone has gotten at least 3 updates (possibly more) that im positive about.
try again to come up with some more excuses why the bad device you have still isn't your fault.
you posted the other day that you didn't want to root and void your warranty, yet previously you posted your warranty is past.
please try and keep your lies straight.

every post you make just degrades your integrity, and in turn, the integrity of this board.

jspradling7

Reaction score
Jimmy_zps1a3eb75d.jpg

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yes, I did say I expect 2 OS Updates. And we have had one. Phone shipped with ICS and got JB. And may get KK.
(Yes, Bwen, we have had a few updates, but only 1 OS update).

But I am so happy with JB I am not all that concerned about KK.
;)

I do want a Moto X though. Not because mine sucks. But because I want that "activate Google Now by voice".

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes, I did say I expect 2 OS Updates. And we have had one. Phone shipped with ICS and got JB. And may get KK.

;)

I do want a Moto X though. Not because mine sucks. But because I want that "activate Google Now by voice".

Moto x is a good phone and it surprised a lot of people. I would say it would qualify as the most underrated phone of 2013 based on all the slack it took when it was released.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2

;)

im going to tend to disagree with you then considering you expect 2 full os updates.
i think any full upgrades you get, you should consider yourself lucky.
take your pc for instance, it came with windows 7. they aren't going to upgrade you to windows 8 for free.
i think that i/we should be grateful to get any full updates, unless, one is eminent around the time the device released, only then we should feel entitled to get it.