Things I want for my Droid

Anomander

Reaction score
I've looked at the D2G site but yet to d/l it. Have been searching to see what else is available. D2G is it. The Droids only hope for a suite type app. Will try the free version for now before spending $30 for a key.

I believe if you buy D2G no later then today you can pick that App up for $9.99 I got it earlier this week when I noticed they were running a Holiday sale on it and thought it went through 12/6.

Reaction score
Anybody find the Motorola Battery-Only Charger on a site other that Fommy or Mycellworld?

Tracyap

Reaction score
A case that allows me to use my docking station each night. Either one that is easy to get on and off, or one that fits the Verizon dock.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think your :motdroidvert: is too materialistic. :icon_evil: You are going to spoil it.

It is just going to keep demanding more and more and never be happy. :work3:

Buying more things for it does not mean you :heart: it any more.

Just show your :heart: by spending quality time with it. :beer2:

Be careful to not ignore other people in your life like wife and family.

Your wife will think you might have a mistress. :icon_censored:

(Remember Tiger :icon_ nono:)

Oh well, Xmas is around the corner, go ahead and make your :motdroidhoriz:

happy. :icon_ banana:

Happy Holidays !!! :biggrin:

hahaha, great post there :) happy holidays to you and yours (yours being your Droid of course)

GeneRs

Reaction score

Just a word of warning. I would not buy ANYTHING from Fommy.com again! They are deceitful and do not honor their promises.

Just a quick background on my opinion... I purchased a mirrored screen guard and rubberized case for my Droid. Paid for next day shipping. Didn't receive it the next bussiness day. Had to fight with a rep who barely speaks English to get my items shipped and get a partial refund on the overnight shipping. I received the screen guard the following day but NO CASE! When I called, another rep told me "the case was shipped seperately and would arrive the NEXT DAY". Next day comes and still, no case. So I called Fommy again and was told the case was on backorder due to a manufacturer defect and would ship to me on 12-14-09, Hmmmm. So not only was the case NOT shipped seperately, they didnt even HAVE any to ship. I aked for a refund and the rep just kept repeating the defect statement to me. I said I didn't care to hear it and that they were dishonest and I just want a refund for the case. I have yet to see a confirmation from them or Paypal for that refund. I sent them an email today requesting it AGAIN!!!!

Just some info on the screen gaurd I received... THICK AND STIFF! ( And not in a good way ) It wouldn't lay down flat to save my life. I've purchased these kinds of screen protectors before for both my BB Curve and Storm. They were never that thick and the adhesive on those were much better. Terrible item. I ended up throwing it out. :mad:

You do what you want --- I will NEVER make a purchase from Fommy.com again. I don't do bussiness with LIARS!

Jackey.daniels

Reaction score
No issue with Fommy.com purchase

i am regular customer of fommy.com and never had any issue , bought lots of stuff from them, they have really good pricing and fast shipping. i will buy again for me and my office.

OP
greenchicken

greenchicken

Reaction score
got my extra battery in today, bought the OEM car windshield mount and the multimedia cradle on ebay today so I am good to go

Droids

Reaction score
Like several of the apps I had for my WinMo Pro Samsung phone, I'm finding I now have to pay again (via Google checkout) just to download and reuse them on the Droid. If I paid to have a key, I shouldn't have to pay again for the same proggy. I also have a BB for work.
If you buy a Mac and a Dell and want to run MS Office on both you'll pay for it twice. No difference with smartphones. At least the apps are relatively cheap to purchase.