TheUltimateDroid 2.0.0 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
BD,This Rom is Blazing, amazing, and Outstanding..What else can we expect huh! I seriously CANNOT find something wrong with it(knock on Wood)..If the Inspired (Originally made for Sapphire)Theme could get ported to this Rom, I would be Blessed and Droid and I would live happily forever after.:)

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm anyway to make the caller id pics big again..wayyyy to small...incoming call screen has roi much empty space

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I recently tried out the new miui rom and I'm wondering if I can restore my ud 1.0 rom and update to 2.0 that way so I don't need to wipe. Thoughts? Also when restoring through rom manager what do I need to restore? It only seems to want to let me restore one thing at a time like boot, data, and so on.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I don't recommend loading over MIUI w/out a wipe. You'll have a Slew of FCs..You can always try and see for yourself. Just Nandroid or backup thru RM regardless.

mikehal38

Reaction score
I recently tried out the new miui rom and I'm wondering if I can restore my ud 1.0 rom and update to 2.0 that way so I don't need to wipe. Thoughts? Also when restoring through rom manager what do I need to restore? It only seems to want to let me restore one thing at a time like boot, data, and so on.

I don't recommend loading over MIUI w/out a wipe. You'll have a Slew of FCs..You can always try and see for yourself. Just Nandroid or backup thru RM regardless.

I went ahead and wiped anyways. I figures restoring a nandroid of ud 1.0 would probably work but I didn't want to take any chances. Amazing rom so far though!

Nausicaa

Reaction score
Chevy ulv .8 doesn't boot. I am going to go back to 1.0.0 until its a bit more stable, not bad at all though.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

I went ahead and wiped anyways. I figures restoring a nandroid of ud 1.0 would probably work but I didn't want to take any chances. Amazing rom so far though!

BD's Nickname should be "Hiroshima"..He does nuttin but Drop Bombs on us. Ridiculous fast and Amazingly nice Rom indeed. Enjoy it:)

illmatic636

Reaction score
Chevy ulv .8 doesn't boot. I am going to go back to 1.0.0 until its a bit more stable, not bad at all though.

It's a compatibility issue between your phone the rom and the kernel, not a stability issue. This Rom is stable, otherwise it would not be a UD release. Find a better combo for your setup.

Give slayers kernel a try. He has LV, also P3droids work as well.

Diggylr

Reaction score
I installed right over top of the stock UD 1.0.0 and had problems with launcher pro in the app drawer and so I wiped three times and installed fresh thinking that would fix the problem and I still have the same problem. When I open the launcher on the apps at the bottom it wont click on them, it flickers around and go back up to the top. Very frustrating. It will let me click them if I open it in landscape but not vertically. Has anyone experienced this, and know of a way to fix it?

There seems to be some sort of glitch when using the 3D app drawer. Disable it, in LP prefs, and all should be good.

Alright that fixes it where I can click the apps but it gets rid of the 3D app drawer.....which is counter productive. Any real fixes for this?

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just installed - this is amazing...Love it. Now - where is Red Glass theme?

I agree with the incoming call screen being a little small and messed up - the words "incoming call" are right on top of the caller id picture. Perhaps a small tweak could fix that?

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Everything is great so far. Only thing I don't like is the bouncy scroll thing. Can't run 3d app drawer because of it. Otherwise I'm loving it.

Reaction score
Anyone else tried to change their lcd density? It's causing all sorts of issues for me.

Also as czerdrill said the caller id pics are definitely too small otherwise the new caller id/in call screen is a great addition.

Milton515

Reaction score
clockwork says installation aborted everytime, reason: bad file, at least thats what its telling me

I had the same problem, so I just went and flashed it over my stock UD 1.0 and it flashed over it fine.... Didn't play with it much, cuz I didn't have the time but will when I get home.... Will post screenshots and opinion/issues after I have had the time to play around with it for a few hours.......

Sent from D1 running UD1.0.0 with Launcher Pro Plus with Red Theme and stock UD kernel

BigMace23

Reaction score
ok.... does everyones lockscreen look how its supposed to (like attached picture)? Mine has the top bar completely blacked out and the bottom bar say ultimate droid. I can't get either bar to say verizon wireless. Other than this its really a great release

Attachments

• Posted Image.jpg
    Posted Image.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 188

KillerVamp

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else uses the Droid 2 keyboard but in UD 2.0 the letters within the keys on the D2 keyboard are very small and unreadable. Is there a fix for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.