TheUltimateDroid 2.0.0 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodean

Reaction score
So far so good, only issue is updating Launcher Pro, fails on install from market.

PulsonicVoid

Reaction score
What kernels do you recommend for use with UD 2.0?

The UD 1.0 post recommends Slayher or Chevy's kernels. Does that still work best for UD 2.0?

(I know you can put whatever kernel you like, but I like to start out w/the ROM-recommended one as a baseline).

Thx!

tee00max

Reaction score

The UD 1.0 post recommends Slayher or Chevy's kernels. Does that still work best for UD 2.0?

(I know you can put whatever kernel you like, but I like to start out w/the ROM-recommended one as a baseline).

Thx!

Yeah that's another thing, I want to make sure nobody is getting any boot loops or anything with certain kernels, Would like to know if Chevy loads up with no problems..

marvinrd

Reaction score

Thx!

Yeah that's another thing, I want to make sure nobody is getting any boot loops or anything with certain kernels, Would like to know if Chevy loads up with no problems..

I loaded the newest Chevy 1.25Ghz LowV with no problems so far

alm0614

Reaction score
can someone post the update.zip I can download? I dont have access to their site, and prefer just using Recovery over ROM Manager

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
In a word: WOW !! I have NEVER been this impressed with a rom before...holy ****...it has every option, feature etc I can think of. Thanks for the awsome rom. Donation coming next week when I get paid.

taward09

Reaction score
Call me a pessimist, but I'm not very fond of the update. While thoroughly impressed with it, I wish he had done the bounce-back differently. MIUI has it right with one bounce, but the double bounce on UD is, surprisingly, a deal breaker. It seems choppy and could've been done better. If it's changed, I'll be flashing it back right away, but until then I'll stick with MetickOne's FRG22D.

Reaction score
So far so good, only issue is updating Launcher Pro, fails on install from market.

Your gonna have to follow these procedures in this thread to get it updated..

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/95740-launcher-pro-updating-fix-ud2.html

Yep those instructions will get Launcher Pro to update. It takes all of two to three minutes to do and is pretty simple to do.

Tsip85

Reaction score

Your gonna have to follow these procedures in this thread to get it updated..

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/95740-launcher-pro-updating-fix-ud2.html

Yep those instructions will get Launcher Pro to update. It takes all of two to three minutes to do and is pretty simple to do.
quick question...I have AWD installed, but I don't use it. I assume I need to swith over to AWD BEFORE I remove LP from my phone. How do I do that, or is it necessary? If I remove LP, when I reboot will my phone automatically launch AWD?

Milton515

Reaction score
DOWNLOADING NOW!!!!!!!!

Sent from D1 running UD1.0.0 with Launcher Pro Plus with Red Theme and stock UD kernel

mikehal38

Reaction score
I recently tried out the new miui rom and I'm wondering if I can restore my ud 1.0 rom and update to 2.0 that way so I don't need to wipe. Thoughts? Also when restoring through rom manager what do I need to restore? It only seems to want to let me restore one thing at a time like boot, data, and so on.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
quick question...I have AWD installed, but I don't use it. I assume I need to swith over to AWD BEFORE I remove LP from my phone. How do I do that, or is it necessary? If I remove LP, when I reboot will my phone automatically launch AWD?

I installed Zeam which pretty much took over as the default launcher once I did the fix and rebooted the phone. The same will happen with AWD installed. Once you reinstall Launcher Pro from market you'll get asked which launcher you want as your default. From there I (obviously) selected Launcher Pro.

Reaction score
I recently tried out the new miui rom and I'm wondering if I can restore my ud 1.0 rom and update to 2.0 that way so I don't need to wipe. Thoughts? Also when restoring through rom manager what do I need to restore? It only seems to want to let me restore one thing at a time like boot, data, and so on.

Do a full clean wipe (boot, data, cache) from recovery then install UD2 from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.