[THEMES - Mirrors] Liberty

wilsonc10

Reaction score
Revolution Theme

Can someone tell me what app launcher is being usedI in the linnk which displays the revolution theme picture. Mainly the icons used to display the dialer, browser etc.

KenSDavid

Reaction score
Looks like LauncherPro to me!

LauncherPro Plus is by far and away my favorite!!

wilsonc10

Reaction score
Theme icons

I have Laucher Pro Plus, and those icons are not from this application. Thanks anyways.
Can anyone else assist. Again its the picture preview for the Revelution Theme for the Liberty Rom at the beginning of this post.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
I have Laucher Pro Plus, and those icons are not from this application. Thanks anyways.
Can anyone else assist. Again its the picture preview for the Revelution Theme for the Liberty Rom at the beginning of this post.

Revolution or Revolution Remix?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

HerroMoto

Reaction score
Is it just me or the theme? I installed the "Frost" theme and everything looks fine, but my notification bar does not read anything to me (such as email's and text messages). How can I fix this? I really like this theme.

My guess is that the font is white just like the notification bar and it's not showing anything. So if I could change the font to black or any other color I'll be able to see the text. Any help?

Last edited:

wilsonc10

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP!! Theme ICONS

Listens guys I've attached a jpeg image file to this request. This image is the screen shot of the Revolution Theme for the Liberty Rom (Droid X). At the very bottom of the screen shot image you will notice some hot icons, not the mail, camera or talk icons. But the ones that read -Dialer PHONE-, -Handcent SMS-, -Prog APPS-, -Browser NET-.-Settings SETUP-. Can someone tell me about these Icons and where can I get them. Please look at the attached image before replying

Thanks in Advance

kaws

Reaction score
The icons are Manup's Simple Word Icons. Try googling for them.

kaws

Reaction score
Is it just me or the theme? I installed the "Frost" theme and everything looks fine, but my notification bar does not read anything to me (such as email's and text messages). How can I fix this? I really like this theme.

My guess is that the font is white just like the notification bar and it's not showing anything. So if I could change the font to black or any other color I'll be able to see the text. Any help?

okay, glad to know I'm not the only one with that problem. I wonder if the font is the issue. My icons don't show up either though.

nader

Reaction score
Listens guys I've attached a jpeg image file to this request. This image is the screen shot of the Revolution Theme for the Liberty Rom (Droid X). At the very bottom of the screen shot image you will notice some hot icons, not the mail, camera or talk icons. But the ones that read -Dialer PHONE-, -Handcent SMS-, -Prog APPS-, -Browser NET-.-Settings SETUP-. Can someone tell me about these Icons and where can I get them. Please look at the attached image before replying

Thanks in Advance

Long presson the icon you want to change on the app dock. Press change icon, custom icon and choose the picture you want.

chrisl20

Reaction score
Not flashing entire theme?

I have liberty 1.5 installed w the toolbox, and everytime i try to flash over a new theme it still leaves me with the dockbar from the stock liberty theme the three yellow ones...i realllly like the darkandroid or juiced themes but mainly for the b.a. dock ...i posted my problem on android forums and nobody has been kind enough to lend a helping hand to an eager-to-learn-newb...I have a few other issues regarding flashing over things like the r2d2 lockbar with metamorph, and not being able to just change the dock manually using launcherpro...i can change the dock, but i cant find the correct themed ones...can ANYONE PLEASE point me in the right direction...thanks in advance...

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you flashing the themes out of the toolbox?
I have liberty 1.5 installed w the toolbox, and everytime i try to flash over a new theme it still leaves me with the dockbar from the stock liberty theme the three yellow ones...i realllly like the darkandroid or juiced themes but mainly for the b.a. dock ...i posted my problem on android forums and nobody has been kind enough to lend a helping hand to an eager-to-learn-newb...I have a few other issues regarding flashing over things like the r2d2 lockbar with metamorph, and not being able to just change the dock manually using launcherpro...i can change the dock, but i cant find the correct themed ones...can ANYONE PLEASE point me in the right direction...thanks in advance...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Check.your inbox.mikey I sent you a link.to white drop

Are you flashing the themes out of the toolbox?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

csk415

Reaction score
Can someone take some snapshots of the mysterious beast theme.

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Its the best theme there is, also the toolbox allows you to do all that

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App