[THEMES - Mirrors] Liberty

jr4000watts

Reaction score
Is anyone porting a Black edition? kinda like the HTC sense theme? i think Fission had it in there rom manager now vanished. i love this new rom and would love it even more if this theme came out.

tomwatez

Reaction score
A big Thank You

Thank you for posting these, nice to be able to grab them and test them as the server is flooded on the toolbox...

NoBlur

Reaction score
icons

random question: in the screenshot for revolution, it has these text icons in the dock. what are they and where can i get them? Also is there some trick to getting icons to appear larger in the launcherpro dock?

Last edited:

droid51third

Reaction score
random question: in the screenshot for revolution, it has these text icons in the dock. what are they and where can i get them? Also is there some trick to getting icons to appear larger in the launcherpro dock?

I am having the same issue just shows the stock looking app drawer, phone and browser! how do i change this? I like the revodroidx :blackdroid:

Thanks in advanced!!!!!

kl81490kl

Reaction score
We just need someone that has been through all to snap some Drocap pictures of each!

if you want to see what the themes look like that dont have picture links attached, google image them. i found all themes in a matter of 5 minutes

Dman2000000

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to adding themes to my phone. I've added different roms and things like that before no problem. I'm trying to install the "WatermarkD" theme. I'm wondering why it doesn't look exactly like that home screen.... I've wondered about other themes, too. Am I mistaken in thinking the dock and the entire home screen would be installed via theme? If so, I need help to add these extra features. :)

Also, GREAT work on Liberty Rom. It's by far best I've ever used.

detox

Reaction score
I'd love to see someone who knows what they're doing port black juice over here. Juice's themes are beautiful, simple, and perfect.

Juicemane said he's working on a port for blue and green. Im waiting on this as well for my girls phone

detoXatappin on my X

BOA

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question but here it goes. Is there any way to just get a transition theme? Meaning if you have a them you like but it doesn't include transitions could you use that them but then download an app that incorporates just transitions?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This might be a stupid question but here it goes. Is there any way to just get a transition theme? Meaning if you have a them you like but it doesn't include transitions could you use that them but then download an app that incorporates just transitions?

Transitions are XML files in framework not an app you can make a MM for them though