Themed Facebook for Recent Update

mudvayne622

Reaction score
Has anyone found/made a Black themed Facebook for the update that came out on March 15th(version 1.5.2)? I'm not willing to give up my Black themed Facebook just for an update.

Sent from my DROIDX

zoe

Reaction score
I screwed up and updated without thinking... I was trying to confirm the update was working to help some one else out, and didn't think it through. I don't really care much got fb but at least it liked better

droid x... liberty 1.5... watermarkd theme... droid forums app... next bandwagon...

OP
M

mudvayne622

Reaction score
Zoe if you get it working please please please post the apk for 1.5.2. I want the performance updates but I don't want to loose the black theme.

Sent from my DROIDX

zoe

Reaction score
beyond me

sorry to disappoint, but opening the .apk's and looking at the included bits I'm just lost. just don't have the skills to figure this out quite yet.
I expect someone will get something posted soon somewhere

twalbaum

Reaction score
Where the hell are you getting the 1.5.2 update? Forum and Google searches have failed me.

twalbaum

Reaction score
OH for some reason I thought you were talking about a Liberty update from 1.5 to 1.5.2. I Actually have been trying to update my FB for days and it won't. I can't even uninstall FB to reinstall the most up-to-date version. Every time I try to update FB it tells me it failed. No worries, though, because I'm going to do a super fresh and clean install of Liberty right now, and try out the Honeycomb theme while I'm at it.

zoe

Reaction score
maybe try this

Found this on the other forum, haven't tried it... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/132710-facebook-released-1-5-2-a.html

As for myself, I just re-flashed the rom and my theme. Can use the practice anyways, and important lesson learned, double check those updates before applying if you've made changes to the X that Google/Motorola don't think you should be doing. Got my X back as I had it under in an hour with no prob, could probably do better but I'm still learning.

OP
M

mudvayne622

Reaction score
Worked Perfect. I like the new icons better than the previous version. Thanks Zoe

Sent from my DROIDX

JkdJedi

Reaction score
Flashing revolution remix theme over the updated Facebook 1.5.2 brings it back to 1.5.1 :-(
Edit: my bad, after the secound try it took.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk