Liberty Toolbox themed apps

Reaction score
So none of the themed apps that our available for download in the liberty toolbox, like; Black Facebook, black gmail, linear Pandora, inverted.contacts, etc etc...ever seem to work for me. Everything else like the themes, addons, etc etc works just fine. It's just those themed apps that don't and it pisses me off cause I really want to use them. Black Facebook especially, which that one in particular, wont even download. It starts to for a second then it says; " Error: Invalid Response 404" but the other ones actually download and install but then when I go to my app it hasn't changed anything whatsoever. So anyone know how I can fix this cause like I said I really wanna use these, thobi found away around Facebook cause I found a file that goes to a black and white theme and it also makes FB black, so I just copied it and added it to my liberty. Anyways, if anyone could help me figure this out I would eternally grateful!

sent using my Liberated Droid X. Power to the User!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
U can find the apks for any of those apps by just googling and then just install them to ur phone i understand u probably want it to work through the app but googling isn't hard either u could do it with ur phone browser check out team inversion conversion they've blacked out just about everything

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Rezael

Reaction score
Uninstall the app first and then redownload it. Should work.

sent from my liberated DROID X running L gB v.7

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
U can find the apks for any of those apps by just googling and then just install them to ur phone i understand u probably want it to work through the app but googling isn't hard either u could do it with ur phone browser check out team inversion conversion they've blacked out just about everything

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I could care less if it worked thru the toolbox or not I just didn't think I could find those apps thru Google I thought they were just available thru liberty toolbox. So yea, now that I know that I will Google it lol. Thanks for the info and for making me sound lazy lol of course I know its not hard to Google something, hahaha

sent using my Liberated Droid X. Power to the User!

droidster195

Reaction score
Perhaps a noob question but, where in the liberty toolbox are there themed apps??

I couldn't find them, and instead played too much with the other settings and got a bootloop :(

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The themed apps are in the rom manager which is in the toolbox app. I was able to get a few of them to work (linear black facebook, cyan unlimited Pandora, black miren browser). Those work by Uninstalling its unthemed ver first, but the rest won't dl at all and even if they by chance do (ie: black Gmail), Uninstalling gmail does nothing to help with the installation of the themed app. Its very strange because usually it works in practice. I've emailed team Liberty in the past about this. Let's hope we get a fix soon!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7