"Black" Market App?

neilrl79

Reaction score
I've been using the "black" market, facebook, twitter and gmail apps that i got from thebowers black and bold theme(i think) for quite some time and i was wondering if anyone knew of any updated versions of these black themed apps?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If the theme hasn't been updated then you're stuck unless you reflash your ROM or manually delete the APKs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You could try flashing another theme but that's VERY verboten because it often screws things up.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's right. Unfortunately, thebowers will not be doing anything else here so any further updates will be on the other talented themers (sp?) here. Sure gonna miss his themes and knowledge!

If the theme hasn't been updated then you're stuck unless you reflash your ROM or manually delete the APKs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You could try flashing another theme but that's VERY verboten because it often screws things up.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
neilrl79

neilrl79

Reaction score
I'm actually just looking for updated apps that are black. they don't need to be the black n bold apps i just prefer the black backgrounds as opposed to the stock apps. i am not talented enough to pull off themeing an app and making it look good or i would just make them myself.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok gotcha! Which apps did you have in mind?

I'm actually just looking for updated apps that are black. they don't need to be the black n bold apps i just prefer the black backgrounds as opposed to the stock apps. i am not talented enough to pull off themeing an app and making it look good or i would just make them myself.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
can someone

Please can someone post Black N Bold Market.apk version 1.82. The latest 2.12 that is around forcecloses alot so im trying to setup the older one and make it stable but seems I only saved the unthemed one on my pc here :( not sure why I usually try to keep them all.

Looking through my online dump now hoping I had pushed it there. 1.82 is the most stable I have found at the moment on both my d1's and dx. I personally have the unthemed one installed now looks bare I hate it :)

EDIT: NM I found it on one of thebowers older posts. I had to use root explorer and paste it over the unthemed one cause the install wasn't working for me. All is good now though. Just hope somene can figure why 2.12 is acting like that on d1's and dx's as well as incredible.

Last edited: