1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"Black" Market App?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by neilrl79, Oct 29, 2010.

1. neilrl79

neilrl79 New Member

I've been using the "black" market, facebook, twitter and gmail apps that i got from thebowers black and bold theme(i think) for quite some time and i was wondering if anyone knew of any updated versions of these black themed apps?
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    If the theme hasn't been updated then you're stuck unless you reflash your ROM or manually delete the APKs.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You could try flashing another theme but that's VERY verboten because it often screws things up.
  3. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

That's right. Unfortunately, thebowers will not be doing anything else here so any further updates will be on the other talented themers (sp?) here. Sure gonna miss his themes and knowledge!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. neilrl79

neilrl79 New Member

I'm actually just looking for updated apps that are black. they don't need to be the black n bold apps i just prefer the black backgrounds as opposed to the stock apps. i am not talented enough to pull off themeing an app and making it look good or i would just make them myself.
  5. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Ok gotcha! Which apps did you have in mind?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  6. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

can someone

Please can someone post Black N Bold Market.apk version 1.82. The latest 2.12 that is around forcecloses alot so im trying to setup the older one and make it stable but seems I only saved the unthemed one on my pc here :( not sure why I usually try to keep them all.

Looking through my online dump now hoping I had pushed it there. 1.82 is the most stable I have found at the moment on both my d1's and dx. I personally have the unthemed one installed now looks bare I hate it :)

EDIT: NM I found it on one of thebowers older posts. I had to use root explorer and paste it over the unthemed one cause the install wasn't working for me. All is good now though. Just hope somene can figure why 2.12 is acting like that on d1's and dx's as well as incredible.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
Search tags for this page
android black market app
androidforum black market app
best black app market droid forum

black market app

black market app for nexus s
black market apps
black market apps for android
black market apps for droid
black market facebook applications
black twitter app