[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

maximumpower

Reaction score
Believe it or not it was just minutes.

Truly, I am being patient. Don't feel any pressure from me. You do great work and it is well worth donating and waiting for.

jong54

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to uninstall updates for gmail??

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can someone tell me how to uninstall updates for gmail??
Go into the Market, find GMail, select it. If it has the option to uninstall or uninstall updates, do it. If not, there is no need. And if the option is uninstall, and it won't, you're also good.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
In case you guys are wondering, haven't gotten my hands on the new inverted twitter and facebook yet, that's why I haven't updated them yet, and haven't gotten around to LP either. I know, i know, #FAIL on my part.

But I am working on a WidgetLocker theme to match EpicBlue!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
WidgetLocker theme teaser (used an old screenshot, so pay no mind to the statusbar icons)

Yes, nothing special, just matches.

EpicBlue.wltheme%20teaser.png

jong54

Reaction score
OK, I tried to metamorph the Swype Black keys Blue Letters, and ended up with blue keys and white letters. What went wrong? Also I can't get swipe back!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
You already had the blue keys with white letters, just didn't realize it if you had the theme installed already.

Install the StockSwypeDX.zip from post 2, then install the Metamorph. Swype gets all wonky when it gets themed more than once, so you need to reset it after ever change.

jong54

Reaction score
You already had the blue keys with white letters, just didn't realize it if you had the theme installed already.

Install the StockSwypeDX.zip from post 2, then install the Metamorph. Swype gets all wonky when it gets themed more than once, so you need to reset it after ever change.
update.zip, remember to mount system when you get to recovery.
Can you give me a little more detail on the installation? I'm kinda confused on th mount system part. Do I mount system after the install or before?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Like it says, when you get to recovery. In the OP where it has the theme install instructions, once you get to recovery, go to mounts and storage, mount /system, tap the power button to go back, then install the zip.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

jong54

Reaction score
Like it says, when you get to recovery. In the OP where it has the theme install instructions, once you get to recovery, go to mounts and storage, mount /system, tap the power button to go back, then install the zip.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955
Well I'm not sure whats going on, but it is still the blue with white letters. I was mounting system before install before, but I tried the way you just said and still the same. Trying to get it back to the stock.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Longpress on the keyboard field, then input method, and make sure swype is selected. If its not there you need to go into settings/keyboards and turn it on. Then you should see the stock swype. Now you can apply the MM, you may need to reenable swype again after installing the MM.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

jong54

Reaction score
Longpress on the keyboard field, then input method, and make sure swype is selected. If its not there you need to go into settings/keyboards and turn it on. Then you should see the stock swype. Now you can apply the MM, you may need to reenable swype again after installing the MM.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955
I got it to the stock with swype, but when I try to apply the mm it goes back to the blue with white letters, and no option to enable swype.