[THEME RELEASE] * EpicBlue n Bold for Liberty 1.5 or 2.0x - DX Only!

mxch2o81

Reaction score
Very very new to rooting. Found it to be very easy for the most part. This theme is awesome very smooth install and looks great.

When trying to open Spare parts and Dev tools it says it unexpectadly stopped. and to retry. Did I do something wrong on install. I cleared data and cache before install. I am running Liberty 2.0.

maximumpower

Reaction score
You can try to reinstall the patch after you install the theme.

When Liberty 2.0 came out, there was a patch to take it to 2.01. There was also a full 2.01.

I found that if I install the theme after I installed 2.0 (and the patch or full 2.01), then the settings menu FCs. It was solved on mine by installing the patch, after installing the theme.

It might be worth a try. The patches are here: Index of /jrummy/roms/liberty/downloads

Choose the patch2.01 that matches your phone model. Install through clockwork recovery

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Is thee a blue themed current liberty tool box?
No, sorry. No point in doing it anymore with the donate version that is out.
Very very new to rooting. Found it to be very easy for the most part. This theme is awesome very smooth install and looks great.

When trying to open Spare parts and Dev tools it says it unexpectadly stopped. and to retry. Did I do something wrong on install. I cleared data and cache before install. I am running Liberty 2.0.
Thanks dude!

You don't wipe data prior to install of a theme, just cache if anything. install the ROM again, (can do so without wiping anything), boot, then install the theme, again, without wiping anything).
I found that if I install the theme after I installed 2.0 (and the patch or full 2.01), then the settings menu FCs. It was solved on mine by installing the patch, after installing the theme.
My theme doesn't touch spareparts or devtools, and has the current settings, so once on 2.01, you can reapply the theme to have the themed settings if you like.

AndroidCore

Reaction score
Hey everyone... Saw this ROM in passing (Google Images skimming for making my custom WallPapers--Yes for my facebook page, I have no life! LOL) And I just needed to test drive it!

Im in love! I love dark themes... I been using DarkSlide 4.2 for awhile now and wanted a blue theme. Got liberty 2.0.1 and EpicBluenBold... and its the best...

An looky here... A dev that actually POSTS and Helps his/her peeps on more than 1 occasion. Now I been around the forums and I can honeslty say... Devs really dont do this and your lucky to have main contact with the Dev, like here...

Ill be up front aand honest. I support my Devs! And Yes, I donated based on the complexity of EpicBlue. Now that I see this thread, stetsonaw should need some more support...

I say donate! Pick your amount! Instead of that $1.29 MTN Dew or Coke from the gas station or that $1 Big Gulp... or that $1 Large Ice Tea from McDonalds... donate... support the devs... support android... support open source!

And btw, here is what I have thus far! Stay playing with the ROM.. LMAO... sooooooooo much customization and personalization between Liberty 2.0.1 and Epic Blue... its like going to Golden Coral... what goes on my plate first!?!?!? LOL

Attachments

• EpicBluePic.jpg
    EpicBluePic.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 337
OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey everyone, going on holiday this weekend starting today, won't respond much if at all so the wife doesn't kill me. Monday I'll try to answer any unanswered questions. Do like you do and please help each other out in my absense and not kill each other, or worse abandon the theme!

Thanks everyone!

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

scoot0703

Reaction score
I am getting ready to flash 2.0 on my phone and then put epic blue and bold on the phone. Expect a donation once I get some money!:gotmyvote:

citronbull

Reaction score
I downloaded Liberty 2.0 donate and I went back to this theme. It's just the best theme to me IMO. The other themes were nice but I like this one the best.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I am getting ready to flash 2.0 on my phone and then put epic blue and bold on the phone. Expect a donation once I get some money!:gotmyvote:
Awesome, glad you like, and looking forward to it! Make sure you go with 2.0.1 so that you don't have any issues with Liberty Settings.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I downloaded Liberty 2.0 donate and I went back to this theme. It's just the best theme to me IMO. The other themes were nice but I like this one the best.

Thanks dude! Posts like that keep me theming! See the note above about Liberty 2.0.1.

~Andy -- Sent from 1955

maximumpower

Reaction score
I hope this does not offend anyone but this just came to me and struck me as funny

Android themer who art in Nebraska
Stetson be thy name
Thy Liberty ROM
They will be themed, for all as it is in Bellevue
Give us this day our daily morph and forgive us our complaints
As we forgive those who complain about us
And lead us out of our waiting
And deliver us from the yellow

Patiently waiting for EpicBlue LGB :)

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I hope this does not offend anyone but this just came to me and struck me as funny

Android themer who art in Nebraska
Stetson be thy name
Thy Liberty ROM
They will be themed, for all as it is in Bellevue
Give us this day our daily morph and forgive us our complaints
As we forgive those who complain about us
And lead us out of our waiting
And deliver us from the yellow

Patiently waiting for EpicBlue LGB :)

Wow, how long did it take you to come up with that?? Pretty good!

And Hopefully i'll get started on Liberty GB next weekend. This weekend is too busy.