{Theme Release}Blacked Out... PEv4.... Screenshots... UPDATED 1/5

Reaction score
I downloaded the theme and and the 2 themed via my phone which downloaded them fine. The theme itself is running perfectly after install but again its the extra music n fancy widget apps that are failing to install after they have been downloaded successfully on my phone. I've tried initially installing them from my file mngr (astro) and then afterwards when that didn't work, installed it as a update.zip using clockwork and still no dice.....

Iwho, you're in effect unzipping the zip by "opening" it with Astro, Root Explorer or anything else. Redownload it and simply flash it like a kernel or theme. Works great for me.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You may want to try it without using RM at all, that looks like the only thing you are doing different from me.. download with PC, put the zip on your SD, reboot to recovery from the power options menu, then do the install that way...

Iwho?

Reaction score
Ok ill give these suggestions a whirl n let u know how it goes. Thanks so much for all your responses and help

Reaction score
Ok ill give these suggestions a whirl n let u know how it goes. Thanks so much for all your responses and help

I 2nd what ecs said regarding flashing directly from ROM manager. Just hit your power button, reboot, recovery and flash manually. I never flash anything anymore directly with ROM manager...It's all functioning perfectly for me...

mriscili

Reaction score
Any chance of Blacked-out Blue foe PE? Pretty please!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

srmason6

Reaction score
I get bootloops when I install through rom manager,or clockwork directly, I have a couple of metamorphs installed, could that may be the issue?

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
srmason6, yeah the morphs could be causing issues. I would flash the stock rom with no morphs, install my theme, then add your morphs back in...

h4ckd

Reaction score
great theme bro, usually I just keep pe with the stock theme, but this one is boss.

HuskerStorm

Reaction score
Anyone having any issues with the miui music widget freaking out and skipping a bunch of songs? Mine is so I am gonna uninstall and try flashing it again.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Husker, I had that issue as well. Don't really know what causes it but I like the app so much with the equalizer thing while the music is playing that I just don't use the widget... besides MIUI doesn't rotate so the widget isn't set up for landscape and its really pretty plain....

white_ash143

Reaction score
I've seen this same thing before but don't know what it is.... but when I'm on the phone there is a white box with two green dots in it that pops up on status bar.... WTF is it!?!? Anyways.... the blacked out text covers the verizon text in notif pulldown.... just figured I'd post before checking that one out if it's been mentioned already. Searching now....

Edit: Aight found the fix. Wasn't sure which option to change in elite options yadayada. Anyways, there are people asking for this theme for metickmod. Heads up!

Edit: Always wondered this .... but what is difference in SPN label and PLMN label? Also, since your theme is really dark and what not, is there a way to provide an .xml file for changing text colors like in CM or is that dependent on greg to add to ROM?

Jasonjohns

Reaction score
Snead what can I do to help get this to metiCkMod? Tell me is there anything I can make happen, so I can use my favorite rom again? Cause I'm not giving up your theme!