droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
This theme is awesome!
I'm just having one issue....all my icons are orange except for gmail and the gallery. I tried downloading the "OrangeSlice theme icons" but the link isn't working. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

God im sick of that stupid ass dropbox ! Ill go fix the link right now man sorry. The icons will change when ever you update an app unless I can keep up with the updates and update my apps in the theme.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
This theme is awesome!
I'm just having one issue....all my icons are orange except for gmail and the gallery. I tried downloading the "OrangeSlice theme icons" but the link isn't working. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Ok man the link is fixed and I added some pretty cool orange icons from the new Honeycomb SDK 11 system.img.

Ludachrls83

Reaction score
Thanks for getting the link fixed but I'm having a problem installing the zip. When I reboot into clockwork, click on install zip from sd, the phone freezes while it tries to install the file. I'm kind of new to all this....am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Ludachrls83

Reaction score
I have the unzipped files on my sd card and it's still not working. Any other options to getting the orangesliceicons.zip to install?

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I have the unzipped files on my sd card and it's still not working. Any other options to getting the orangesliceicons.zip to install?

That zip file is just a bunch of png's for icons that he used to create the theme. They are nothing more than pictures they are not going to install themselves. To use them for say the Gmail app. Long press on you homescreen, then shortcuts, then applications, then search for the Gmail App, then another little popup comes up allowing you rename it and even change the picture by tapping on the icon there. It then should take you to your gallery if not choose that option and then find the orangeslice icons folder and choose the Gmail one. You can do this for any apps that you want as long as there are icon sized picture for the app you want. Dont think because it is a zip file means that the phone should know what to do with it.

Brion1

Reaction score
Ever since I installed this theme I have noticed that after my phone is done charging, even though it is still on the charger it will start draining battery as if it is unplugged. The worst part is I woke up and was at about 60% because for some reason the screen stayed on after it was done charging and still plugged in. Is this a problem the theme could cause? It has never happened before and I haven't made any other changes to the phone. Should I clear and wipe data and reinstall the rom and theme?

Hmmm... I have not heard that problem before. What download did you install when this happened so I can check to see if I put that framework together right?

Sorry about these bugs guys but like I said I don't have a DX so keep letting me know about your issues...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

The first download was right before you posted the orange market and once I saw the orange market I downloaded the updated theme and installed on top. Can't remember if I cleared cache or not between the themes or if that could even cause it. I can always reinstall if you think it's necessary. I do love the theme though. If it matters the downloads were from this thread and if you need the file names I can get them for you. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ludachrls83

Reaction score

That zip file is just a bunch of png's for icons that he used to create the theme. They are nothing more than pictures they are not going to install themselves. To use them for say the Gmail app. Long press on you homescreen, then shortcuts, then applications, then search for the Gmail App, then another little popup comes up allowing you rename it and even change the picture by tapping on the icon there. It then should take you to your gallery if not choose that option and then find the orangeslice icons folder and choose the Gmail one. You can do this for any apps that you want as long as there are icon sized picture for the app you want. Dont think because it is a zip file means that the phone should know what to do with it.

Thank you!

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Hey Ludachris that zip just contains the icons only. It is not flashable. I just posted it so you guys could grab the icons and use them with your home replacement apps.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Hey Ludachris that zip just contains the icons only. It is not flashable. I just posted it so you guys could grab the icons and use them with your home replacement apps.

Your welcome. I am glad that somebody with a DX isnt having problems. :)
I am trying my best to fix the stupid LimeSlice DX version today.

gclo85

Reaction score
I installed the OrangeSlice theme on Liberty 1.5 last night. The theme is phenomenal but I'm having a couple issues. The "Gallery" icon will not change from yellow. I tried changing it without LauncherPro and with LauncherPro but it just sticks to yellow. I also would like to know how to change the Home button when I'm in the menu to orange and the trash can to orange using LauncherPro if that is possible. Thanks for your help.