[THEME] OrangeSlice "stock Liberty with a twist of vitamin C "

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
ive been asking for quite a few things, but its only cuz this theme is sick...
Do you have the new wallpaper that is included in liberty 1.5 but in orange? Thanks!dancedroid

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Ok i really like the theme but the only thing I have noticed so fare is this overclock widget is all scrambled for some reason and the letters on the keyboard are a little small and hard to see if it's not close to you
4b5b13ec-e8d4-082b.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdog94

Reaction score
did you try switching keyboards some ginger bread keyboards hace a size issue on D2

Ok i really like the theme but the only thing I have noticed so fare is this overclock widget is all scrambled for some reason and the letters on the keyboard are a little small and hard to see if it's not close to you
4b5b13ec-e8d4-082b.jpg

kensicks17

Reaction score
How do you install those icons that you posted?? Thanks in advance for the help!

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Anyway I could get the browser icon I'm using dolphin

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
How do you install those icons that you posted?? Thanks in advance for the help!

Save them to your phone and if your using his adw theme (highly recomended) long press the icon click edit then the pic its self when it comes up and it will give u a choice to change that pic and find it on your phone

kensicks17

Reaction score
I should have known that. LOL Must have had a brain fart. Thanks for helping.

Save them to your phone and if your using his adw theme (highly recomended) long press the icon click edit then the pic its self when it comes up and it will give u a choice to change that pic and find it on your phone

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Anytime just ask never hurts 2

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
4b5b13ec-e8d4-082b.jpg

The overclock widget issue is caused from the size of the font. :( I noticed that too but liked the font too much to change it. Feel free to let me know if you find another font that is slightly smaller but similar.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Anyway I could get the browser icon I'm using dolphin

Here is the browser icon for you sir. I also attached a zip with all the icons included in the theme. I will put a link for the zip at the OP just in case you ever need it again too.

plutonium0587

Reaction score
I applied the D2 new battery theme and it replaced my ADW Launcher EX 1.2.2 with 1.1 and I can't seem to get 1.2.2 back.