Website
iamandroid.co
Will this be ported to the Droid X. I'm jealous. :-(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It was originally on the Droid X...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Looks great. Only thing I noticed is the bluetooth icon in the notification bar is still yellow. Not a big deal just letting you know. Thanks again.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whenever I reboot, the first thing that pops up is a fc box for swype. I didn't even think swype was installed on this rom (i thought that's what made the theme applicable to the d2)

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

sublimeluvinme

Reaction score
Just downloaded and I love it..hands down my favorite theme from 2.0.1...my only request is a port of the themed version of fancywidgets...I love what you did with it in the froyo version.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Standalone010

Reaction score
I do truly enjoy this theme, but I've come across a little problem. Every since flashing it, it seems that my phone will get quite warm (over 100 degrees) while simply sitting on my table. Nothing running in the background. Also, the battery seems to drain quite quickly. Is anyone else experiencing this? Ah, I forgot to mention, the main drain of my batter is the Android OS.

ufischer

Reaction score
Great theme. Thank you so much.

Not sure if this is from the theme but on some data input screens I get black text on a black background. Needless to say this is ... er ... sub-optimal. Anyone else seeing this?

jimberg

Reaction score
I do truly enjoy this theme, but I've come across a little problem. Every since flashing it, it seems that my phone will get quite warm (over 100 degrees) while simply sitting on my table. Nothing running in the background. Also, the battery seems to drain quite quickly. Is anyone else experiencing this? Ah, I forgot to mention, the main drain of my batter is the Android OS.

hmmm i just noticed this too. i also got the swype fc on boot...

sent from my liberated droid 2

Last edited:

steelhart1

Reaction score

Same. Swype force close, temp hitting a nice "handwarmer" status, and I noticed my phone slowed WAY down.

I do love my Oreo Cookie, but I need to go back to stock Liberty GB .7 for now. =(

Looking forward to an update! Keep up the hard work! =D

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
ArcticSliceGB is great. Also storm Shadow is really nice

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

jimberg

Reaction score

Same. Swype force close, temp hitting a nice "handwarmer" status, and I noticed my phone slowed WAY down.

I do love my Oreo Cookie, but I need to go back to stock Liberty GB .7 for now. =(

Looking forward to an update! Keep up the hard work! =D

i uninstalled swype with the toolbox. i don't use it i prefer swiftkey. ran it all day. ran beautiful.
just suggest trying that. see if it fixed the heat up issue then re install swype. or not if you don't use it... just a suggestion. not my fault if u break stuff. make sure u have a backup made.

Last edited:

Cstryon

Reaction score
A little nervous to try... will oreoslice work on giberty .8? (Please say yes 0.0!)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums