[THEME] "LIBERATED HC" Complete Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5 DX/D2

belanova

Reaction score
Waw!

This theme is A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope and u can create a hc keyboard :)

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This theme is by far one of the most amazing out. I agree with the above poster a hc themed keyboard especially a swype one would be totally over the top amazing.
Thank YOU for this

reuuin88

Reaction score
Awesome theme, I didn't even look at the screenies before you had them posted, saw the first one and flashed! Awesome man.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
** Any Errors **

Hey guys, just wanted to say I'm just as capable of making mistakes as anyone, but I PROMISE you that if you are having any errors, It's Not this theme. It may be the result of a conflict from left overs from another theme. When me & the beta testers flashed the theme, we did the following:
*Back Up Apps With Titanium Backup or Similiar App
IN CW Recovery:
1) Wipe Cache (NOT Data/ Factory Reset)
2)Reflash Liberty 1.5 ROM. This will tidy things up, & do away with any left over bits from previous themes.
3) Reboot & Restore Apps If Needed from TB, Except for Twitter, Facebook, & Droid Forums App
4) Reboot Into Recovery, Mount System & Flash Theme
5) Reboot & enjoy the Honeycomb Goodness !
Thanks for all the positive support & comments. A Lot of time, care & effort went into making sure this was done right & thoroughly tested befor releasing. I hope everyone enjoys! Thanks ~ :blackdroid:

The Walker

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say I'm just as capable of making mistakes as anyone, but I PROMISE you that if you are having any errors, It's Not this theme. It may be the result of a conflict from left overs from another theme. When me & the beta testers flashed the theme, we did the following:
IN CW Recovery:
2)Reflash Liberty 1.5 ROM. This will tidy things up, & do away with any left over bits from previous themes.
3) Reboot & Restore Apps If Needed from TB, Except for Twitter, Facebook, & Droid Forums App
Thanks for all the positive support & comments. A Lot of time, care & effort went into making sure this was done right & thoroughly tested befor releasing. I hope everyone enjoys! Thanks ~ :blackdroid:

Was wondering where the black honeycomb keyboard was at??? Lol. Awesome theme man. Truly remarkable.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey MS, I would love to see this ported to DarkSlide4.2! That's a Sik Ass Theme for sure..Thanks.

DROID X, Miracle of TRU Smartphone Science! W/DF App

Smashie

Reaction score
I love this theme! It looks amazing on my phone. Awesome job! Thank you!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

vinzky

Reaction score
Install

Hi Mobile...I just installed LibertyX 1.5 and reinstalled all my apps thry Titanium PRO. Do I need to wipe cache and reflash Libertyx 1.5 again to install your awesome theme? thanks for your reply.

Hey guys, just wanted to say

I'm just as capable of making mistakes as anyone, but I PROMISE you that if you are having any errors, It's Not this theme. It may be the result of a conflict from left overs from another theme. When me & the beta testers flashed the theme, we did the following:
IN CW Recovery:

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
This worked perfectly. Thanks much!!

Would there be any way to get a full screen honeycomb boot animation? that would be an awesome topping to this theme. I've tried another HC boot animation but it did not fill the screen.

Here, try this one. It's full screen on mine. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got if from though. You can just flash the zip file.