mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Awesome!!

Hey MS...just to show how I rocked your theme...thanks again.
Very Nice!!
Glad everyone is liking this so much! Thanks to everyone who has left nice comments, etc. & Thanks to Draya1986 & Haxzmatic, Dave Kover, & Jrummy16!! :blackdroid:

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I noticed there is still some green, like the volume rocker. Loving this, but should I be seeing Amy green? I did a cache wipe and 1.5 Liberty install before applying this theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I noticed there is still some green, like the volume rocker. Loving this, but should I be seeing Amy green? I did a cache wipe and 1.5 Liberty install before applying this theme.

progress_horizontal wasnt done. Whats the hex color for the blue sensei?

Droid_X_2010

Reaction score
This by far has to be my favorite theme, great work man!! I think you just got my wife talked into to rooting and running Liberty with this theme!

oo3

Reaction score
Sweet theme, but is my screen lock supposed to look like this? Seems off center.

snap20110311_232015.png

The Walker

Reaction score
With the all black keyboard, only then will our transformation to the honeycomb be complete. Lol. I'm gonna bug you till you do it!

And again...awesome awesome theme man.

Hey MS...just to show how I rocked your theme...thanks again.
Very Nice!!
Glad everyone is liking this so much! Thanks to everyone who has left nice comments, etc. & Thanks to Draya1986 & Haxzmatic, Dave Kover, & Jrummy16!! :blackdroid:

The Walker

Reaction score
Totally didn't see the link you posted earlier.....my bad. Finally, my transformation to the honeycomb is complete!
#totallygeekingout.

Extras & Addons, Additional Wallpaper

Honeycomb Clock Widget: *DOWNLOAD HERE*

Honeycomb Boot Animation: HC_Boot.zip Below (Flash In Recovery)

Honeycomb Keyboard: Download File Below, Flash In Recovery *(credit Pshaw92)

Liberty City Wallpaper: Click Preview below & save

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hey

progress_horizontal wasnt done. Whats the hex color for the blue sensei?

ya, need the progress_horizontal .html fixed.... Like I said in the pm, Im trying to finish this other theme, in between shifts at work. I f you could help with the lock pattern (as seen above) That would be awesome!! Its 6:15 am, no sleep & have to work at 8am... so thanks bro!
Sent you a pm . Thanks, & hit me on gtalk when you get a chance

Last edited:

dxgeek35

Reaction score
I may be missing something but where did you get the key board?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bravo1234

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted, but anyway to get the calendar fixed? The Title, Date are fine, but the actual event is in all black and you can't even really see it at all on the calendar widget. So far that is really my own gripe about the theme, though I have noticed when the battery is at 90% and charging, it doesn't show the lightning charge anymore, just F in the battery icon. The zoom in and zoom button can't be seen, transparent, which isn't really a problem, just you kind of have to know what they do to use them.

Great theme, Calendar widget text is a problem though. Can't see what I have coming up since its black text on the included background.