[THEME] Kinda-Watermark'd :D

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea, the even numbers read right but the odd numbers are wrong. You would either have to edit the battery xml's, which squidly is gonna do, or you have rename every battery image.
I think i got the battery to work....

check this out

:icon_ banana:Check This out:icon_ banana:

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ahhh.. LOL it just went to 5% haha!

:D thats the problem. I had it right down to 30 last night then jacked it all up. Im gonna send the xml's to squidly in a sec and hes gonna fix it.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
im loving the theme so far minus the nextheme elements and just one question how do i change the notification banner from jp's wireless back to verizon? not too bad but i'm still waiting on the one from mikeyindi

Last edited:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
or not... lol ... hold up. ill post instructions in a sec.

now the black market was having issues.... so i pulled it from the theme... but ill put up a link with instructions in a second

JustJack1235

Reaction score
ok if instructions were not clear enuf... i changed it to Verizon Wireless.... just re-download that link and re-apply the theme. i had to change the battery back because i thought i got the bat issue fixed... LOL but wrong. mikeyinid, and squidly teamed up and are working on a fix

Last edited:
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Op has been updated, there is now a dl link :) enjoy guys and make sure you leave feedback...

cydetrakd

Reaction score
everything is flawless with this theme my squidlyrom has never looked as sweet as it is right now. a million thanks and you made the impossible become a reailty with all the icons ported over and a new skin for dialpad very nice. you should post some threads on your themes for squidlyrom on xda for the peeps that arent over here so they can get some theme loving also.