[THEME] Kinda-Watermark'd :D

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ALRIGHT GUYS, HERE IT IS! SQUIDLY PUT THE FIX ON IT AND ITS READY TO GO. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT :) IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW.

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?avsz4dxvxeadfis

ILL START WORKING ON SOMETHING NEW BUT NO PROMISES ON A ETA, LIBERTY IS COMING ANYTIME AND I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO TO UPDATE THE THEMES FOR IT :)

snap20110105_204539.png

snap20110105_204546.png

snap20110105_204549.png

snap20110105_204650.png

Last edited:

cydetrakd

Reaction score
thats some nice work and i will be the first one to thank you for all your work in getting some themes to this rom. its nice to meet cool android developers like squidly and awesome themers like yourself. i can't wait for this one

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thats some nice work and i will be the first one to thank you for all your work in getting some themes to this rom. its nice to meet cool android developers like squidly and awesome themers like yourself. i can't wait for this one
I got all the watermark icons in. Ill fix the battery hopefully by tomorrow, gotta see what images I gotta rename :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Huge thanks for all the work your doing with themes for the D2 ROMs out there! Keep up the good work.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I built these themes for stock squidly and what im noticing is if you install full blur you lose a couple icons. it is gonna work on all versions of his 2.3.20.2 rom though.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i had a feeling if you gave more options more people would grab them hopefully squidly and you got things sorted out on the battery issue and we can get this pimp theme on here. i really dig the new themed blur dialpad which is one of the main reasons i love this rom and with this watermarkd it will be even better. i hope you can port most of the icon set with the theme. Thank you for noticing my poll and helping us on the theme department cause today alone i had two of your themes on my phone the green squid theme is very nice but i'm waiting for this one hopefully you can port most of the suggestions on the poll thread if you have the time.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did get all the watermarkd icons in. Actually this theme turned out pretty nice. The battery issue though. Im tryying to figure it out though.
i had a feeling if you gave more options more people would grab them hopefully squidly and you got things sorted out on the battery issue and we can get this pimp theme on here. i really dig the new themed blur dialpad which is one of the main reasons i love this rom and with this watermarkd it will be even better. i hope you can port most of the icon set with the theme. Thank you for noticing my poll and helping us on the theme department cause today alone i had two of your themes on my phone the green squid theme is very nice but i'm waiting for this one hopefully you can port most of the suggestions on the poll thread if you have the time.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think its good guys :)

cydetrakd

Reaction score
it looks sick if you are ready to post a link im ready to slap it on my phone thanks again in advance bro.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just can't get the battery right :/ it gets down to 50 and it says 90. I don't know wht to do...

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Squidly said he'd help me out. Ill probably have to shoot it to him to take a look at it. I pm'd fab a few days ago and haven't heard anything back yet. He usually gets right back to me so...
i really hope squidly can help you on this or maybe even fabulous

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It hasn't been posted yet, its not ready. Maybe tonight
could u direct me to the download link... i cant seem to find it