[THEME] Luna for GummyJar 2.5

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I TAKE ZERO CREDIT FOR THIS THEME, IT IS JUST A PORT!!!

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS THEME [THEME] The Luna Theme - The Ultimate Droid - Forums FROM YOUR D1 DAYS? WITH PERMISSION FROM IcculusX, draya1986 AND I ARE WORKING ON A PORT OF THIS, OF COURSE HE DID MOST OF THE WORK ON THIS ONE ;)

I would say this thing is 98% ready to go, just gotta finish a few things before releasing it. Its obvious when you see this theme that alot of time went into it. Ill post some screenshots for now, and post it tomorrow after it gets the finishing touches on it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6n5gbf33vpcg8ed

Attachments

• snap20101229_222245.png
    snap20101229_222245.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 633
  • snap20101229_222207.png
    snap20101229_222207.png
    124 KB · Views: 538
  • snap20101229_222412.png
    snap20101229_222412.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 490
  • snap20101229_222425.png
    snap20101229_222425.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 493
  • snap20101229_222814.png
    snap20101229_222814.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 454

Droidee

Reaction score
I must say this. Thank you for all the love you have been showing the D2. At one point I felt I should give it back and maybe get the X. Now I am so happy I didn't. Again, thank you.

leakim13

Reaction score
I must say this. Thank you for all the love you have been showing the D2. At one point I felt I should give it back and maybe get the X. Now I am so happy I didn't. Again, thank you.

+5924

The last three weeks has been fantastic! About the same amount of development as in the previous 3 months

From the Great North Woods

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This will be the last port for a while guys :( I'm really not a themer and I'm a perfectionist. Ill maintain a few that are already done,no new ones. And I must say, I'm a little disappointed how unwilling the "real" themers are to help me. Its to bad. Ill post a link to this when I get home, its very usable but not done, so....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

1st_droid

Reaction score
This will be the last port for a while guys :( I'm really not a themer and I'm a perfectionist. Ill maintain a few that are already done,no new ones. And I must say, I'm a little disappointed how unwilling the "real" themers are to help me. Its to bad. Ill post a link to this when I get home, its very usable but not done, so....

Sorry u feel that way all I can really say is thank you for all the themes u port I've tried them all and they are awesome thank you again.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

You have been prolific for the last week or two and for that I thank you. We all appreciate your effort greatly.

tappin and a talkin

memckenna

Reaction score
"I'm really not a themer..." - I appreciate you humility but look what you have done for the Gummy Droid community and other roms. Mikey - you are a themer. You may not be creating them - but you are innovating them. This is equally important to the community. If someone creates something and it is not available to others, then they need a person who has the know how to release that for others - you are that person. Your work is great and all of us want to see it continue. Do not give up over being a perfectionist. Having a highly usable theme is better then having nothing at all - I don't want to see you stop. Please don't - Your work would be missed too much.

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Yeah Mikey don't give up. We love your work. You ARE a themer my man. Without you our Droid 2s would be pretty bland. Please don't leave us lol

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What its about is a lack of knowledge, not desire guys. I don't feel that I'm doing the guys who really made them justice. And I didn't do enough research before porting the ones I have. Like the "UD" theme for example, turns out to actually be the dark edge theme, blackdroid just uses it for his rom. I feel like I should have known that. I'm not done theming by any means, I'm just not porting any new ones for a minute. There will be updates to the ones for 2.5 over the weekend, mostly the revolution theme, new status bar icons and stuff :)

memckenna

Reaction score
I will stop hyper-ventilating into a brown paper bag and try to contain my enthusiasm for the Luna release then... All I know Mikey is you get it done.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
there is a dl link in the op :)

memckenna

Reaction score
Great Mikey - I themed it, I love it. I also used the attached file from the UD version...

Attachments

• udvector.jpg
    udvector.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 274

bookie

Reaction score
Sweet port dude. Did anyone else lose their market when they flashed this?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet port dude. Did anyone else lose their market when they flashed this?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

You probably didn't lose your market, its just blue.