[THEME] Drop Theme

rion_j

Reaction score
loving blue!

20110127130713.png

pkbest

Reaction score
FC'd android keyboard. not sure why... constantly FC'd actually... so might try this again later :S

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know why that would happen either, there is no keyboard in the theme...
FC'd android keyboard. not sure why... constantly FC'd actually... so might try this again later :S

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jaynyc22

Reaction score
Will you update this when 1.5 comes out?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Probably. I think I'm gonna do the white one too.
Will you update this when 1.5 comes out?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
white drop theme + infinkiti theme

When you going to do both those themes

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Since 1.5 is out are you porting blue and white drop theme to dx?

jaynyc22

Reaction score
Pleaseeeee update this. Just do the blue haha

lseaver92

Reaction score
i second the blue one. I was running it on 1.0 and it was my favorite theme.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blue is ready for 1.5...but...I'm having internet issues so I won't be able to upload til tomorrow :( I changed a few things to try to get it closer to what it was originally. I did a transparent dialer this time, which I love with the liberty lwp set. All the buttons are dark with the blue font. The pulldown has black bg's, which I know someone will complain about cus they can't read something lol. It just looks better. I'm working on a few more edits that I seem to have forgotten how to do, but I will update when I remember. Music and downloads are white in the pulldown which bothers the hell outta me cus everything else is blue, but ill figure that out too.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Yay for blue being done and transparent dialer but boo for ur internet being.out :/

Blue is ready for 1.5...but...I'm having internet issues so I won't be able to upload til tomorrow :( I changed a few things to try to get it closer to what it was originally. I did a transparent dialer this time, which I love with the liberty lwp set. All the buttons are dark with the blue font. The pulldown has black bg's, which I know someone will complain about cus they can't read something lol. It just looks better. I'm working on a few more edits that I seem to have forgotten how to do, but I will update when I remember. Music and downloads are white in the pulldown which bothers the hell outta me cus everything else is blue, but ill figure that out too.

jaynyc22

Reaction score

Yay thank you so much!