mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is blue posted yet?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Im putting the finishing touches on and will post in a new thread within the hour :) I think you guys will be very happy with the update...

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP has been updated with new links as well as a few screenshots...

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No feedback yet? I found one bug already in twitter. The background is blue.

Sent from my DROID2

ibdabigdog

Reaction score
Dialer

love the theme....but, I don't have a blue box around the number "1" on my dialer...anyone else having this problem?

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You must have flashed the old one. You want the first link...
love the theme....but, I don't have a blue box around the number "1" on my dialer...anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my DROID2

Troop

Reaction score
Was looking for the yellow one, that's why no feedback from me. If/when Im feeling blue, may check it out.

Thanks for your work.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow...well, make sure to thank draya1986 for photoshopping the green and yellow batteries. Should have them tonight and will do the themes sometime in the next few days. Will try to have red updated tonight. @droid annoy lol, do you like the dark buttons with the colored font better? Let me know cus if not ill just leave buttons like they use to be.
Was looking for the yellow one, that's why no feedback from me. If/when Im feeling blue, may check it out.

Thanks for your work.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow...well, make sure to thank draya1986 for photoshopping the green and yellow batteries. Should have them tonight and will do the themes sometime in the next few days. Will try to have red updated tonight. @droid annoy lol, do you like the dark buttons with the colored font better? Let me know cus if not ill just leave buttons like they use to be.

Thanks for your work.

Sent from my DROID2

Scratch the other colors...Red should be done tonight though.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Dark buttons? I like the way it is now

Thanks for your work.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You didn't notice the dark buttons with blue font?

Thanks for your work.

Sent from my DROID2

Sent from my DROID2

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Nope lol

You didn't notice the dark buttons with blue font?

Sent from my DROID2

Sent from my DROID2