[THEME] Elegance

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
[THEME] Elegance... UD 2.5 Droid 1

[FONT=&quot]First of all, I want to give special thanks to MBK and XKAPE for all the help and support they gave me to put this theme together. I couldn’t have done it without their help. Thank you much guys!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks to Ballmore for testing it out and to everyone who commented on a name for this theme. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Installation is the same as any other theme. Works with SP Recovery and CW. Make sure you make a back up before installing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What’s themed?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Framework, camera, Contacts, DeskClock, Keyboard and phone

Download Link[/FONT]

Elegance.zip

Last edited:
OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reserved

Here's the wallpaper I'm using.

Last edited:

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great job man, looks awesome!!!

ballmore

Reaction score
Freakin awesome Adroid. I'm so proud of you.
I rooted my replacement droid today so as soon as I do my backups I will be installing your theme. I want to see that camera. lol

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great job man, looks awesome!!!

Thanks bp328i - I like what you did with your theme :) all the themed widgets make it look really good.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I rooted my replacement droid today so as soon as I do my backups I will be installing your theme. I want to see that camera. lol

LoL...Thanks ballmore, I didn't do to much to the camera. All I themed was the buttons. I made the changes to the numbers on the dialer too :)

ballmore

Reaction score

LoL...Thanks ballmore, I didn't do to much to the camera. All I themed was the buttons. I made the changes to the numbers on the dialer too :)

lmao.. I knew that you was gonna say that. I like to see the changes though no matter how small. I believe that when you theme apps you don't have to change every single thing. dancedroid

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Just loaded Elegance and it looks classy. I've been on UD for a while now but have only used Redman's themes, until tonight. A few notes/questions:

-On the lockscreen, most text has a good contrast dark blue-ish color, except for my alarm clock listing is white. If I change that, do you have a good color recommendation (I think I can change it in UD settings, haven't looked in a while)?

-Have you found a Beautiful widget theme/skin that might complement Elegance?

Thank you for your hard work, it's a great change of pace from all of the dark themes I've been running. Let me know if you'd ever like a tester for any updates, changes, or future work.

Last edited:

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
The download link isn't working.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
I just tried it again right now, just cut and paste the full URL into your browser (it's not an active clickable link). You'll need to temporarily disable popups or allow mediafire to popup to start the download. It just worked for me.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The download link isn't working.

I just tried it again right now, just cut and paste the full URL into your browser (it's not an active clickable link). You'll need to temporarily disable popups or allow mediafire to popup to start the download. It just worked for me.

Nicole - sorry about that. I should have explained that in the OP to copy and paste the link.

Giant25 - I didn't make changes to the alarm clock, I left it default (white) regarding the beautiful widgets, I do have one that I pulled from my SD card and modified it. I will get back to you on that :)

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Thank you both for the help. Will copy and paste right now. this theme looks great. Definately chose the right name for it. Great work!

ballmore

Reaction score
I would gather that Adroid will do whatever he can to port this to U.D. 3.0 He put to much work into this to just give up now. Plus Adroid knows how often Blackdroid updates his rom. I'm sure that he is waiting to get ahold of the rom like all of us are so that he can start porting to it. :)