[THEME] Black Chrome - UD 3.0 Droid 1

ballmore

Reaction score
Send me your third theme before you put it out and I will let you know if the D.F. community will like it. lol You are already cranking out great work. The third theme should be killer. I want to send you what I made for U.D. 2.5. Just so you can see what I did. Maybe you can help me atleast put out the keyboard for it. I haven't worked on my "Jaded" theme since I had force close issues a week or two ago but I'm not gonna give up on it. I think that I will make a fresh start with U.D. 3.0 and port the best parts of my theme over to that version. I am so lost cuz I never have any time to learn about this stuff.

I saw that you ported Black and Bold to U.D. 3.0. I like this theme a lot better. Chrome brings back memories.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ballmore check your PM.

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme has been updated to 3.0.1

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome theme,is there a way to change color of background to black with chrome fonts.The gray background with black fonts is so hard to read.
I really like rest of theme

Keep up the great work :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Thanks ... I'm working on getting the font color fixed. In the previous build there was an option for that. I don't think it's included in this one.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Adrioid, if you are still trying to change the text color on the notification tabs...

<style name="TextAppearance.StatusBar.EventContent" parent="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar">
<item name="textColor">#fea803</item> (this was some other color lke 6b6b6b)
</style>
<style name="TextAppearance.StatusBar.EventContent.Title" parent="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.EventContent">
<item name="textSize">16.0sp</item>
<item name="textStyle">bold</item>
<item name="textColor">#fea803</item> (this used to say ?colorPrimaryInverse)... just change it to the color ya want and compile it up.. it's all in res/values/styles and this is about 3/4 the way down....

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thank you very much B-boy! I was going crazy, so I changed the color of the actual png to something that was readable...well at least better than my first one :) I'm putting this with my sticky notes, for next time I need it.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I hated having white tabs and I was hoping BD was gonna add the UI tweaks to the rom but since he hasn't, I went ahead and located it.... looks sooooo much better IMO..... and no prob man... glad to help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Adrioid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Will this theme be getting updated or will it work on UD 3.2.5? It looks sick and I would really like to install it.

Thach this will not work on 3.2.5... It will bootloop. I will try to get it ported.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Thach

Reaction score
I didn't think it would based off everything that I have read and learned from these forums. If you could port it, that would be awesome. Thanks for the quick answer.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums