davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You'll get to test more,

Notification bar is at the moment is stock colors, that greyish color. I'm working on the transparent one. The srevices.jar and changing the txt colors is not working with conventional methods.

Sent by draining my battery.....

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You'll get to test more,

Notification bar is at the moment is stock colors, that greyish color. I'm working on the transparent one. The srevices.jar and changing the txt colors is not working with conventional methods.

Just downloaded...one word...Outstanding!

I know you worked hard on this. If everyone knew the time you put into getting this right...and the frustrations you had at times....they wouldnt be asking for extras. lol.

Love the theme...and its going to be that much better when you dial in the notification bar. The transparent one is killer.

Thank you for all your work and sharing davros!

fox_dye

Reaction score
Hey davros if you need anymore help with testing throw me a pm I would love to help. I'm working on learning how to theme my self so I know how much work goes into it. I got a pretty good eye for finding things quick too. I ussually run all apps in my phone for compatibility and open all menus after I flash.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
same...one by one..go through each app.

and menus.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Yeah you can't really give good feedback if your not thorough when you go through a rom.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Changes look great! Thanks for making such an awesome theme davros!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wait was worth it. This is fast! Love the speed, icons, notification, everything. Hands down best theme for miui imho

Also..I recommend this flashed over official miui. You may run into probs if u flash over a miui mod.

Sent from a Rogue Droid

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Wait was worth it. This is fast! Love the speed, icons, notification, everything. Hands down best theme for miui imho

Also..I recommend this flashed over official miui. You may run into probs if u flash over a miui mod.

Sent from a Rogue Droid

What kind of issues? Ive been running for a few hours now and havent came across an issue yet. Let me know and ill see if i have the same problems. Im always down to help :)

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sent from a Rogue Droid

What kind of issues? Ive been running for a few hours now and havent came across an issue yet. Let me know and ill see if i have the same problems. Im always down to help :)

installing over MIUI mod by jrizzill cause major fc issues after trying to use car home. It cascaded from there...fc on launcher trying to access desktop folder, fc on phone.apk....

Dont recommend installing over jrizzill mod (or any mod of miui)

I flashed the official MIUI and v5 and then blue steel and have not had a single issue. That is why I recommend it. If you dont have any issues installing over a modded v5...by all means...dont do anything different.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
So other than Ozzie, how many of you want this with all the black n bold apps, facebook, market, voice, search, etc?