[Theme] Blue Steel for Team D1 MIUI

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Be patient :). Davros the stock lockscreen is pretty good already and glows a nice blue color.. would go well with blue steel theme colors from v4.1.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
18b5e656-04fe-226e.jpg
18b5e656-063b-5a22.jpg

Soon

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dbuglio

Reaction score
Love the theme, hate the transparancy on the pulldown. Is this a easy fix?

Theme made me laugh with the lockscreen.

JStandiford21

Reaction score
It's looking sweet man, you rock. I can't wait for this to drop, I finally installed v5 today in anticipation of your theme dropping. I was going to install the Jrizzill mod but I really want this instead.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's looking sweet man, you rock. I can't wait for this to drop, I finally installed v5 today in anticipation of your theme dropping. I was going to install the Jrizzill mod but I really want this instead.

you can install jrizzill mod and this on top of it I believe. I could be wrong...If I am...I would flash v5 and start all over just to get davros's blue steel.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crap your all making me want to release it the way it is. Then release an update to the service.jar

Sent by draining my battery ....

JStandiford21

Reaction score
I think ill just wait, don't want to have to start all over, lol. And don't want to miss any of the blue steel greatness.

Yea Davros, just wait, we can wait.......for a little while, :)

Ozzie

Reaction score

you can install jrizzill mod and this on top of it I believe. I could be wrong...If I am...I would flash v5 and start all over just to get davros's blue steel.

Crap your all making me want to release it the way it is. Then release an update to the service.jar

Well...I was hoping...

But no...I will wait as well. I'm not in a hurry to start over again, I would rather have it right. No doubt you'll get it bud...no hurry.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Soon as my daughter goes to bed I'm gonna tackel the services.jar edits which is the only things left.

Unless everyone wants ,
Bowers black n bold facebook, market and google search added into the zip. Also the MIUI 3.3 mms app