[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just realized that this is the LONGEST I have ever been on one theme.....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
That's cool... I've grown quite use to it myself..

I wish i didn't have to keep updating it after almost every rom update though :(

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I'm still on apex1.4.1~ haven't had to update :) now the apps are a different story. I deleted the marketupdater.apk so my market wont ever update again. And I removed my updater.apk so my rom wont ota update ever~

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm still on apex1.4.1~ haven't had to update :) now the apps are a different story. I deleted the marketupdater.apk so my market wont ever update again. And I removed my updater.apk so my rom wont ota update ever~

Damn! I had completely forgot about you doing apex ROM.... :(

I meant to post that a long time ago... its ready isn't it?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Ummm..... It is now~ Its a "Complete" Rom.... Its just like the Droid1 roms that came pre themed...... Makes it way easier~ And comes with themed apps. Ill put it in the box Just delete whatever or keep whatever~ :) I just copied my full phone~ Fixed the keyboard issue, added bootanimation sound and i think you will be pleasantly impressed~

Hepaidmydebt

Reaction score
I just started using this theme with Liberty 2.0.1 and I love it. My only question is; how do I get the voice-to-text feature back on the keyboard (and maybe the ability to add suggestion words)?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I just started using this theme with Liberty 2.0.1 and I love it. My only question is; how do I get the voice-to-text feature back on the keyboard (and maybe the ability to add suggestion words)?

Just go to settings under keyboard and adjust the settings in there~…

Hepaidmydebt

Reaction score
Thanks

Or long press the ?123 till the keyboard settings pop up~

Thanks, I didn't see the voice input method option in there though. All I need to convince my wife to do this to her phone is for a green version of this theme and the voice input method..

mattaproductions

Reaction score
installation issues

I have the theme installed and everything just fine, but what I am trying to do is install the icon pack with all the icons and dock bar, but how? I have the newest launcher pro installed and can't figure that part out. Any help would be appreciated thanks

This is how I installed it...

Copied Crystal X Theme to SD card.
Open Liberty Toolbox>Rom Manager>Install from SD (didn't backup rom or wipe data)
Theme Installed, but dock bar launchpro default

mattaproductions

Reaction score
Well I got the dock to work now. Uninstalled the launcher pro I had 0.8.5 and installed the 3rd party. Is there going to be a release soon for the new launcher pro?

Nevermind...I guess I found out my launcher pro plus wont work with a modded version :(