[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by bignadad, Jan 24, 2011.

1. DroiDTalenT

DroiDTalenT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I never had force close issues with the keyboard, did you do a data wipe before install? You can find your stock M logo in one of the custom boot logo threads, i saw it a couple times. And as far as changing your boot animation, if you back it up before you change it, its easy to go back. (this goes for everything even the M logo) BUT, thats not the answer you want so, nice and easy, download absolute system root from market and it has lotz of boot animations and other things that will occupy you for a couple hours.

2. Hawk600

Hawk600 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you!
    I did wipe cache and data before install Crystal, and I had FCs in both blue and red versions. I will try it again from scratch. These themes are great!

I was also able to load the stock M logo back using bootstrap and a zip file with the original logo.
    Thanks again for the hints!

3. JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Serenity.....

I didn't get it figured out. I don't even know where to begin after reading all of these posts. You guys are absolutely amazing. The knowledge.....the know-how.......the time and effort you guys have put into this is mindboggling. But there is just a lot of stuff about this I have to learn. When I bought my Droid X, I was dead set on making it my own. The Serenity themes would do that for me. All this "adb" and "sbf" stuff.....Hell....anyone can learn the "apk" way to put stuff on the root of and SD card! LMAO!!! My phone has Rubix 1.9.7, Liberty 1.5, GummyJar (the one with the 'simon says' type boot screen) and the "Fabolous" (really? LOL) Apex 1.3.1...... and I still can't figure out how to do this. So I know a few things. I start reading all of these posts and threads......I don't even know how to "tag" or what that even means. My knowledge is very limited and spread thin. I know some of what's relevant......but I have trouble asking the right questions because I don't know any of the right words or "lingo". I mean, I think my is deodexed just because I can put a different ROM on it; But is that what deodexed means or does it mean something different. "Odex".....what? If there was someone who could sit down and show me.... I would be a sponge...... just soak up the knowledge, ya know? I don't even know how to root my Droid X back to stock! That's easy for you guys. I thought I had RUINED my X when I got into that bootloop at the Liberty start up screen. I couldn't even get back into Recovery mode. Thanks to quick replies....... and some old "posts" digging I found how to recover it. Props Kousch! bootstrapper saves lives!!! LOL Well.... keep up the hard work! Can't wait to see you bunch of geeks come out with next.... this geek will be watching....... Now, back to Apex 1.3.1...... and the normal ADW Launcher EX! Here's to not giving up.... I'll figure it out. One way or another.

4. bignadad

bignadad Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
  5. bignadad

bignadad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
  6. deantemple

deantemple Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the keyboard big! I cant ever seem to make adb work on my computer for some reason though.... is there a way to push this using terminal emulator?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

7. bignadad

bignadad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
  8. bignadad

bignadad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
  9. EvanTheGamer

EvanTheGamer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    WIN!

Thanks, big!

10. Perky69

Perky69 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Would like to see the new moto music player be themed blue and the widget too.

11. JustJack1235

JustJack1235 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    on liberty..... open terminal and type the following after placing the file on ur sdcard

sysrw
    cp /sdcard/LatinIME.apk /system /app
    reboot

same concept for other roms.... just gotta find the right script to mount the system~

12. drod2169

drod2169 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    sys -rw on rubix.

Search tags for this page

big dx theme

bigdx crystal x
bigdx crystal x free download
chrystal theme xtheme

crystal icon