[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Working on new theme for DroidX... Any Input?

XoomX.png

jawonder

Reaction score
Here we go ! this is gonna be the sickest Xoom theme , let us have it . My imput :- just theme everrything haha ! . There's a round Xoom battery icon which looks great too .

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Ok... so i thought it was only me... I knew i have been posting things here and there and i could never find them again LOL

***AGREED****Theme everything.... and then some! :) **cough** **cough** Maps.apk.... :) I started it and put it in the box, its 85% done i think~ dancedroid

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why do you have two threads?
Because i have theme's for Different ROMs

Actually have Crystal X theme on about 5 or 6 different forums/thread.. Gets tough at times to keep all updated, but want to get my work out as much as possible/

Why do you ask?

ryay65

Reaction score
Dock

Can someone please tell me how to get the droid eye as the center app drawer icon by itself? Everything thing I've read and tried does not work. I've tried changing the shortcut, the icon, etc. everything gives me the eye plus another pic on top of it. Your help would greatly be appreciated.

nordy420

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get the droid eye as the center app drawer icon by itself? Everything thing I've read and tried does not work. I've tried changing the shortcut, the icon, etc. everything gives me the eye plus another pic on top of it. Your help would greatly be appreciated.

The way it worked for be is when you just finish flashing reboot you hit menu lp preferences, appearance settings, dock background, then select froyo wide. No customization before you do this.

ryay65

Reaction score
Dock

Still no luck. Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone have another suggestion?
Randy