[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by bignadad, Jan 24, 2011.

1. deantemple

deantemple Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help. Didn't work for me though, i get some kind of usage error with the "cp" command... it says [-Rfhip] src directory (something like that, i don't have.it.right in front of me) I'm no terminal expert, but i copied the commands you guys gave me exactly. Not sure what i'm doing wrong. I do have to use the "su" command first right? That was the only thing i did differently. Thanks for trying to help me out!

Also i did move the apk to /mnt/sdcard so that shouldn't be the issue, i dont think.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. thistle

thistle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The command has an extra space between "/system" and "/app". Should be "/system/app".

And, yes, you should generallly "su" first when doing anything that modifies /system.

3. deantemple

deantemple Member

Ratings:
    +0
    @thistle Thanks! That finally did the trick.

Thanks to all who helped me with this... that blue keyboard has been driving me NUTS!!! Everything is perfect now.

4. TheShade001

TheShade001 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice work! Love the detail and all the apps that you altered. This is a lot of work! Thank you for sharing!

I am very grateful for the theme so i say this with humility. The only issue i am having is the Kelly Green font color on top of the bright blue in some apps, which makes it unusable for me. For instance, swype and gmail have this awful color combo which make it very difficult to read. Also, the swype letters, on the keyboard, seem to be very compressed (skinny) which is taking some time to get used to. The only other thing that is pretty tough to get used to is the enormous logo in the task bar drawer. I mean having the logo in there is definately cool and all, but man this one is HUGE and takes up 25% of the screen. It would be nice for it to be much smaller...i think it would look much nicer (more professional) too. It kind of has a Fisher-Price feel being so big. LoL. Trust me, with all the great detail, I know this is really nitpicking. I hope i am not offending anyone who worked on the theme. I know a lot of work went into it and i am thrilled!

I am an opinionated designer so i couldn't resist a little critique. I am about to delve into creating themes myself. This is a GREAT reference to how thorough a theme should be. Thank you SO MUCH for all the hard work.

Oh! I had a wuick question. Where is the LP dock? I am still tweaking and getting things setup, but i haven't found the dock yet. Anyone know where i can find it?

Thanks! AWESOME THEME!

5. Dr. Carpenter

Dr. Carpenter Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey big, love the theme. Any chance I could get the blue wallpaper #3 without the text? No offense, the wallpaper is perfect (I like the darker look) but I just don't care for text in the background...

If not, no problem

6. Nickchapa

Nickchapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Loaded and looks low budget. Serenity was good but crystal... Terrible

7. chkmate

chkmate Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol, low budget? Wow! Im all about criticism, being an artist myself. But "low budget?" No.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

8. EvanTheGamer

EvanTheGamer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I second that!

This is by far one of the best themes I've seen, and if you think it's a low budget theme, I think you need glasses, or something, 'cause BigDX Crystal X isn't anywhere near low budget.

9. mugsy77

mugsy77 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks again, Big, for your awesome theme :) As you are probably aware, Gmail was just updated, just fyi :)

10. danCBR1Krr

danCBR1Krr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just installed the blue version of this theme, looks amazing. I want to download some of the 3rd party apps but I have a few questions. Do I have to download them one at a time? Do you install them in bootstrapper just like the theme itself? Thanks for the help.

11. JustJack1235

JustJack1235 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just download what want and put on ur sdcard. And use anyfile manager and install....they are all signed apps no need to "bootstrap" to install any of them~

Sent on the fly~

12. JustJack1235

JustJack1235 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow....all I can say is wow.
    I think this is the best theme since 928s theme.

But we are all intitled to our own opinions ~

Sent on the fly~

Search tags for this page

big dx theme

bigdx crystal x
bigdx crystal x free download
chrystal theme xtheme

crystal icon

crystal xtheme download
crystal xtheme. apk
crystalview xt custom rom
red liberty clock beautiful widgets skin