[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

JustJack1235

Reaction score
aefe22ed-d984-9cfd.jpg

What is this? I like it!

BoLTroid

Reaction score
This is a GREAT theme Big, I love love love love it. The only question I have is, will there be a future update to the battery icon on this theme to have the 10% percentage increments like Serenity has?

If not, do you know of a way to mod the theme after installed to change the battery icons to 10%?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Do u know how to use 7-zip on ur desktop? I found some battery icons that match this theme perfectly.... and have the % in the battery

Just copy ur framework-res.apk from ur phone... and using 7-zip, add these in there. and then push it back thru terminal using commands~

sysrw
cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework
reboot

Attachments

• Battery Icons.zip
    49.3 KB · Views: 98

jasonx9

Reaction score
I cant install the wallpaper it keeps saying that it has a update to install I dont know why it is doing this im interested in the wallpapers lol.

jdm627

Reaction score
I never found the link for widgets
3rd Party Apps
Beautiful Widgets (Clock/Weather/Battery Skins)

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I never found the link for widgets
3rd Party Apps
Beautiful Widgets (Clock/Weather/Battery Skins)

Those are installed to ur SDCARD when u install this theme~ Check ur sdcard there should be a folder called "data" the skins should be in there~

Last edited:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I just flashed this theme in red on rubix. I came from liberty 1.5 with the blue version of this theme and loved it. I really like rubix so I figured I would flash it with the red version of BigDX Crystal.

I flashed maderstock and got back to a fresh .340, rooted, flashed rubix 1.9.7, and then flashed BigDX Crystal Red for rubix. It looks good except my keyboard comes up blue whenever I press to enter text. Anyone have an idea about how to get the keyboard to match?

The red keyboard is somewhere in this thread..... ill look for it and post it for ya in a few

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Hey big, any word on the red android keyboard? I redownloaded and reinstalled and it's still blue. I even tried to pull it from the gummy version, but that one wasn't themed at all when i installed it. Wierd. Anyway loving the red crystalx.... can't wait for your next big project, lol.

Here you go~

Sorry bout that :)

BigDX CrystalX 4 RubiX Keyboard Fix
This will fix blue "stock" keyboard on red crystalx theme

Install Instructions
connect via adb
Push to /system/app
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Here is the RED KEYBOARD fix~

Last edited:

Chillout

Reaction score
This theme is running great, I can't find a single thing that was missed like you find in some other themes. Great job, everything is clear, readable, and appealing. I'm partial to the Red which rocks my DX. Between this and epic blue theme there aren't many better, if any!

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I cant install the wallpaper it keeps saying that it has a update to install I dont know why it is doing this im interested in the wallpapers lol.

The wallpapers should be extracted on PC and copied to a folder on SD card.. You can then choose from the gallery..

This theme is running great, I can't find a single thing that was missed like you find in some other themes. Great job, everything is clear, readable, and appealing. I'm partial to the Red which rocks my DX. Between this and epic blue theme there aren't many better, if any!

Thanks.. Really appreciate the compliements :)

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Working on new theme for DroidX... Any Input?

XoomX.png