[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

Chillout

Reaction score
My DX went into an epic boot loop of doom when I tried to flash this theme on Liberty 1.5. Took me an hour of messing around with it to be able to get back to my backup and restore it.

Anybody else noticed this before?

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you install liberty ROM
let device boot and go through initial setup
then reboot bootstrap to install crystalx theme?

if second step is skipped it will bootloop...

Chillout

Reaction score
Yep, installed liberty rom.. seemed to install nicely, no issues that I can tell. Went through all the setup just fine. Was able to utilize all facets of the phone.

So i flash bootstrap, then go into bootstrap recovery, the phone will boot into recovery, then I select install zip from SD Card and choose the theme file and then reboot the phone?

Or should the liberty toolbox way generally work?

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
forgot about liberty toolbox.. I have installed theme from toolbox with no problems..

If that was the way you did it before, try installing through bootstrap and see if it works..

Chillout

Reaction score
I tried the toolbox before and it just hung up..perhaps that was a one time hiccup though.

I could have sworn I flash bootstrap recovery, and then did "reboot recovery" and then it rebooted so I could flash the image but perhaps I didn't. The odd thing was that when I did do the install zip from SD card, it installed the crystal theme and seemed to be good; no errors at all. I hit reboot from the previous screen, it showed the crystal boot image (in place of the Motorola "M"), started the boot animation and just looped from there.

mugsy77

Reaction score
Lovin it BigDX, we need more kick ass swype themes, can you make a swype theme to match this and future releases?

Yes, will see what i can do :)

Can someone verify dialup misaligned on bottom 3 once call connected?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Here is the Fix to get your in call dialer button's aligned properly
BigDXCrystalX4RubiXPHONE-BUTTON-FIX.zip:

Hey Big, can you toss this link in first post? Had to hunt down link to fix latest Blue Crystal

Thank you!

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
So I have a number of the third party apps (blue themed) on my phone and I am wondering about updates from the market. Every time the market tells me there is an update for one of themed apps it downloads and then tells me it was unable to install. Is there any way to update the themed apps or should I just let them be because they look so awesome?

Chillout

Reaction score
Ive run into that before on other roms and themes... I had to uninstall the app, reboot, then redownload it from the market and then it was fine.

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
If I uninstall and redownload from the market wont it lose all the theming?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Yes. U will loose all theme on the updated apps......but all the apps have been updated on the opening page.... download the new one and install~

Sent on the fly~

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FYI.... If you are updating a 3rd party app from MY older version, you DO NOT have to uninstall...

JustJack1235

Reaction score
So since i couldnt get the Swype.apk to work on the D2.... I went out and got a DX.... :) This phone is HUGH!!!:icon_ banana:dancedroid

But now i cant find the swype.apk.... does anyone have it by chance?

EDIT: Nevermind... Found it~Swype.apk for CrystalX