[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Loaded and looks low budget. Serenity was good but crystal... Terrible

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Lol, low budget? Wow! Im all about criticism, being an artist myself. But "low budget?" No.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

EvanTheGamer

Reaction score

Lol, low budget? Wow! Im all about criticism, being an artist myself. But "low budget?" No.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

I second that!

This is by far one of the best themes I've seen, and if you think it's a low budget theme, I think you need glasses, or something, 'cause BigDX Crystal X isn't anywhere near low budget.

mugsy77

Reaction score
Thanks again, Big, for your awesome theme :) As you are probably aware, Gmail was just updated, just fyi :)

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
Just installed the blue version of this theme, looks amazing. I want to download some of the 3rd party apps but I have a few questions. Do I have to download them one at a time? Do you install them in bootstrapper just like the theme itself? Thanks for the help.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Just download what want and put on ur sdcard. And use anyfile manager and install....they are all signed apps no need to "bootstrap" to install any of them~

Sent on the fly~

JustJack1235

Reaction score

Wow....all I can say is wow.
I think this is the best theme since 928s theme.

But we are all intitled to our own opinions ~

Sent on the fly~

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol,,,, low budget :)

EvanTheGamer

Reaction score

Wow....all I can say is wow.
I think this is the best theme since 928s theme.

But we are all intitled to our own opinions ~

Sent on the fly~

No, I still think he needs glasses or needs to go to an eye doctor. Because technically, this theme is incredible to look at, there is nothing dull about it or boring, it's 'Crystal' clear and really cool.

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
Just download what want and put on ur sdcard. And use anyfile manager and install....they are all signed apps no need to "bootstrap" to install any of them.

Thanks for the clarification. I am also wondering if I download a bunch of them, should I make a folder for them on the sd card or just put them on like you would a theme or rom?

EvanTheGamer

Reaction score
Just download what want and put on ur sdcard. And use anyfile manager and install....they are all signed apps no need to "bootstrap" to install any of them.

Thanks for the clarification. I am also wondering if I download a bunch of them, should I make a folder for them on the sd card or just put them on like you would a theme or rom?

Make a 'Downloads' folder and add 'em all in there. Then just go to that folder on your phone and start installing 'em all one by one. That's what I usually do. It doesn't really matter where the .apk files are, just as long as they are on your sd card. :)

jonwgee

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a throttle hack compatible with this theme?
Thanks.
Jon

danCBR1Krr

Reaction score
How do I get the droid eye for my app drawer icon? I installed the themed version of launcher pro but it doesn't have an icon for the app drawer. I also really like how in the screen shots on the first page the home dock icons are all on separate tiles and there is a gray line that goes under them and wraps over the droid eye. Any hints on how to make mine look like that?

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yes I have to agree with jack on this theme. The attention to detail and the amount of time that was spent on this whole theme all the way down to how he posted it in the OP is amazing. Damn fine work and for sure keep it up man!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App