[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

deantemple

Reaction score
Thanks for the keyboard big! I cant ever seem to make adb work on my computer for some reason though.... is there a way to push this using terminal emulator?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
downloads.png

CrystalX 3rd Party Apps
Sreenshots | Download (Blue) | Download (Red)

changelog.png

2-17-11
Added DroidForums App

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Thanks for the keyboard big! I cant ever seem to make adb work on my computer for some reason though.... is there a way to push this using terminal emulator?

on liberty..... open terminal and type the following after placing the file on ur sdcard

sysrw
cp /sdcard/LatinIME.apk /system /app
reboot

same concept for other roms.... just gotta find the right script to mount the system~

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

on liberty..... open terminal and type the following after placing the file on ur sdcard

sysrw
cp /sdcard/LatinIME.apk /system /app
reboot

same concept for other roms.... just gotta find the right script to mount the system~

sys -rw on rubix.

deantemple

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Didn't work for me though, i get some kind of usage error with the "cp" command... it says [-Rfhip] src directory (something like that, i don't have.it.right in front of me) I'm no terminal expert, but i copied the commands you guys gave me exactly. Not sure what i'm doing wrong. I do have to use the "su" command first right? That was the only thing i did differently. Thanks for trying to help me out!

Also i did move the apk to /mnt/sdcard so that shouldn't be the issue, i dont think.

thistle

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Didn't work for me though, i get some kind of usage error with the "cp" command... it says [-Rfhip] src directory (something like that, i don't have.it.right in front of me) I'm no terminal expert, but i copied the commands you guys gave me exactly.
The command has an extra space between "/system" and "/app". Should be "/system/app".

And, yes, you should generallly "su" first when doing anything that modifies /system.

deantemple

Reaction score
@thistle Thanks! That finally did the trick.

Thanks to all who helped me with this... that blue keyboard has been driving me NUTS!!! Everything is perfect now.

TheShade001

Reaction score
Nice work! Love the detail and all the apps that you altered. This is a lot of work! Thank you for sharing!

I am very grateful for the theme so i say this with humility. The only issue i am having is the Kelly Green font color on top of the bright blue in some apps, which makes it unusable for me. For instance, swype and gmail have this awful color combo which make it very difficult to read. Also, the swype letters, on the keyboard, seem to be very compressed (skinny) which is taking some time to get used to. The only other thing that is pretty tough to get used to is the enormous logo in the task bar drawer. I mean having the logo in there is definately cool and all, but man this one is HUGE and takes up 25% of the screen. It would be nice for it to be much smaller...i think it would look much nicer (more professional) too. It kind of has a Fisher-Price feel being so big. LoL. Trust me, with all the great detail, I know this is really nitpicking. I hope i am not offending anyone who worked on the theme. I know a lot of work went into it and i am thrilled!

I am an opinionated designer so i couldn't resist a little critique. I am about to delve into creating themes myself. This is a GREAT reference to how thorough a theme should be. Thank you SO MUCH for all the hard work.

Oh! I had a wuick question. Where is the LP dock? I am still tweaking and getting things setup, but i haven't found the dock yet. Anyone know where i can find it?

Thanks! AWESOME THEME!

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Hey big, love the theme. Any chance I could get the blue wallpaper #3 without the text? No offense, the wallpaper is perfect (I like the darker look) but I just don't care for text in the background...

If not, no problem

N

Nickchapa

Loaded and looks low budget. Serenity was good but crystal... Terrible